Lagos State College of Nursing Midwifery and Public Health Nursing (LASCON) Igando Basic Midwifery Training Programme Admission Form 2022/2023.
Lagos State College of Midwifery Form: Lagos State College of Nursing Midwifery and Public Health Nursing (LASCON) Igando Basic Midwifery Training Programme Admission Form 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Basic Midwifery training programme at Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing, Igando Alimosho LGA, Lagos.
Lagos State College of Midwifery Admission Requirements & Duration
QUALIFICATION: Eligible candidates MUST pass WAEC/NECO O’LEVEL with a minimum of five (5) credits which MUST include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at no more than two (2) sittings.
AGE: Candidates MUST not be less than 18 years.
DURATION OF TRAINING: Three (3) years.
How to Apply for Lagos State College of Midwifery Admission Form
- Click on ‘Start Application’ to start your application and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
- From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
- Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN15,500:00 (Fifteen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira) from the online banking application
- After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form and press the ‘submit’ button.
- After the submission of the form, a photocard will automatically come up which should be printed out in colour.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed to write the CBT Entrance Examination.
- Entrance Examination date will be announce soon
- The venue is CBT Center, LASU Ojo Campus.
- The Examination is Computer-Based Testing and questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General knowledge and Current Affairs.
- PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE COLLEGE AS NO HARD COPY FORM WILL BE SOLD.
- Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail address and phone number for future contacts.
- Candidates are advised to keep their log-in details as same will be used for result checking.
- Note that first-year School fees is N230, 000:00 (Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira) only payable before resumption.
For more information, please call 08064915230, 08034300081, 08037200006, 08023329487.
If you have any questions concerning Lagos State College of Midwifery Form , please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Lagos State School of Nursing Igando Admission Form
- NNSS Admission Entrance Examination Date
- Ogun State Schools of Nursing Entrance Exam Date
- NAUTH School of Nursing Interview Results
- UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Entrance Examination Timetable
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.