Lagos State Government Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022/2023.
Lagos State Government Recruitment Form Portal – Application is invited into the lagos state government vacant position for graduate and non-graduate. See requirements and how to apply for Lagos State Government job below.
It is true that the Lagos State Government conduct massive job recruitment every year, for graduate and non-graduate in the state. keep reading below and follow the procedures to apply.
About Lagos State Government
Lagos State Government Job Basic Requirements
Applicants should possess any of the following academic qualifications;
- Minimum of Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and a First Degree
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics, and other courses
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
In addition to the above, prospective candidates are expected to possess the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English Language and Mathematics
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate (where applicable)
- Also, Certificate of Birth issued by the National Population Commission
- Valid means of Identification
- Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA) Number.
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Certificate.
- Also, Evidence of Change of Name (if applicable)
- Then, a testimonial of good conduct from his/her last employer or if not presently employed, from the last
- School or College he/she attended.
- Lastly, Must not be less than 18 years
Available Lagos State Recruitment
- Secondary School Classroom Teacher – Grade Level 08
How to Apply For Lagos State Government Recruitment
Method of Application for Lagos State Government Job Recruitment 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Start Application
- Register and Sign in to the Job Portal.
- Then fill in All Required Forms.
- Check For Job Opening.
- Choose Your Subject Of Choice.
- Click Apply Button.
- Lastly, Print the Confirmation Slip.
- You Can Only Apply Once
- The State Universal Basic Education Board will never ask anyone to pay any money during all the stages of the recruitment
Mistakes You Should Avoid While Applying For Lagos State Job
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. kindly take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Lagos State Government Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate Portal
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavour to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
- NNPC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- State Security Service (SSS/DSS) Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
If you have any questions concerning Lagos State Government Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.