Landmark University (LMU) Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Landmark University Admission List: Landmark University (LMU) admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released, and is now available online.
The management of the Landmark University (LMU), Omu-Aran, Kwara State has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check Landmark University Admission List
- Go to Landmark University admission portal at https://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app/fulltime/capply/login.
- Supply your UTME No and Passcode and click on Login to access your admission status.
If admitted, download your letter of provisional admission by clicking on the ‘Print Admission Letter’ Menu on the left. After you have downloaded your letter of provisional admission, you are required to accept the provisional admission if you are satisfied with the conditions stated on the letter. To do this, click on the “Accept/Decline Provisional Admission” Menu on the left.
All Successful LMU admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- UNIMED Admission List
- NACEST Admission List
- FCAHPTVOM Admission List
- Covenant University Admission List
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic HND Admission List
If you have any questions concerning Landmark University Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.