Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) HND Admission Form 2020 | Full-Time.
LASPOTECH HND Form: Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) has started selling application forms for admission into its various Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes on a full-time basis for the 2020/2021 academic session, www.mylaspotech.edu.ng.
LASPOTECH HND Form
The management of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Full-time and part-time Higher National Diploma programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The management of Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) has fixed Monday, December 14th – Thursday, December 17th, 2020 as the HND Screening Dates for 2020/2021 Session.
The Higher National Diploma (HND) Screening will be a Computer Based Examination.
LASPOTECH HND admission form is still on sale
- LASPOTECH HND Part-Time Form
- LASPOTECH List of Courses
- LASPOTECH Admission List
- LASPOTECH ND Part-Time Form
- LASPOTECH Convocation
LASPOTECH HND Admission Requirements.
- Candidates are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme. Please note further that all Management Courses (except Office Technology), Computer Science, Science Laboratory Technology (SLT) and Electrical/Electronics requires one sitting.
- Candidates are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme not below LOWER CREDIT classification.
- Candidates are required to have at least one year post- ND industrial work experience.
- All candidates are expected to consult the Institution’s prospectus on the portal or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying.
How to Apply for LASPOTECH HND Admission.
Applicants are expected to:
- Log on to LASPOTECH’s website at https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- Click on the ‘”2020/2021 Admission Applications” link on the Navigator plane.
- Select the programme i.e. “Full-Time HND / Part-Time HND”.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, supply a valid and working email address and GSM number;
- Then, Click on “Continue”
- Log in with your username and password;
- Click on ”Pay”(you will make use of a Web-enabled ATM card. Master or Verve card for your payment).
- Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of seven thousand five hundred naira only (N7,500) only, exclusive of Bank charges.
- Complete your application as appropriate
- Fill the application fonn provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB result as well as previous educational history.
- Candidates are expected to scan and upload their O’level and National Diploma results.
- Ensure you print out your Application form, and receipt of payment and keep them safe.
- You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size
- Print your completed application form after submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safe.
- Click “Submit”
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally fill incorrect information. The Polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
- Each applicant is advised to provide a correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
- For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the programmes above, visit the LASPOTECH website mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Candidates are to please NOTE that Admission is on First Come, first-served basis.
- Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
- The Institution is non-residential. Students will, therefore, be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
- For further information, contact: 08175975161, 0908275298, or 09098275298
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
If you have any questions concerning LASPOTECH HND Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Fidei Polytechnic Gboko HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Nigerian Institute of Journalism Admission Form (ND, HND, PGD) for 2020/2021.
- OGITECH HND Admission Form (Part-Time & Full-Time) 2020/2021 Academic Session
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.