LASU Part-Time Diploma in Physical and Health Education Admission Form 2021.
LASU Diploma PHE Form: Lagos State University part-time Diploma programme in Physical and Health Education admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
LASU Diploma PHE Form
The Lagos State University (LASU) Hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a 2-year Diploma Programme in Physical and Health Education of Lagos State University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
LASU Part-Time Diploma in PHE Admission Requirements.
Candidates who possess any of the following qualifications are eligible to apply for admission into the 2-year Diploma in Physical and Health Education Programme;
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with at least three  Credit Passes;
- Grade II Teachers Certificate with at least three  Merit Passes;
- General Certificate of Education [GCE] with at least Three  Credit Passes at 0’Level;
- Mature Candidates not less than 35 years of age who are also International/National athletes with Medals/Certificates can benefit from the Programme with at least Two  Credits.
How to Apply for LASU Part-Time Diploma in PHE Admission Form.
Application form for the programme is obtainable from the University’s website: www.lasu.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira [N10,000:00] only
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other account or through other means aside from the one above does that to his/her own disadvantage.
CLOSING DATE: Closing date of application is Eight  weeks from the date of this publication.
If you have any questions concerning LASU Diploma PHE Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- UNIUYO Diploma Admission Form
- DELSU Diploma Admission Form
- UNN Sandwich Degree & Diploma Admission Forms
- DELSU Part-Time Professional Diploma Admission Form
- Federal Polytechnic Mubi Diploma, Prelim, NDII & Certificate Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.