Lagos State University International School (LASUIS) Job Recruitment for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff.
LASU International School Job Recruitment: Lagos State University International School (LASUIS) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for recruitment into its various teaching and non-teaching staff vacant positions for 2022 exercise.
LASUIS Recruitment: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant positions in the Lagos State University International School, (LASUIS) Ojo.
Lagos State University International School Recruitment Vacant Positions
A. MASTER GRADE-II (TEACHERS) – GRADE LEVEL 8:
- Christian Religious Studies Teacher
- Music Teacher
- A good honours degree in Education (in the subject applied for) with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division and Three (3) years post qualification experience.
- Possession of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- Additional qualification(s) will be an added advantage.
B. SCHOOL ACCOUNTANT (Qualification)
- B.Sc/HND Accounting, with a minimum of Second Class Upper or Upper Credit
- Possession of professional qualification in accounting will be an added advantage
How to Apply for LASU International School Job Recruitment
Candidate(s) should forward Five (5) copies of their application, signed curriculum vitae and photocopy of credentials. The curriculum vitae must be presented in the following order:
- Name in full with Surname first (BOLDLY WRITTEN)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/Professional Qualifications (with dates and institution)
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present position,
- Other Activities of current employment.
- Name, Address and Telephone Number of three (3) referees.
- Telephone and Email address (SELF).
All applications with credentials should be addressed to:
The Ag. Registrar,
Lagos State University,
Badagry Expressway, Ojo.
Lagos State University Post Office, Ojo.
Applicants should indicate on the envelope containing their applications the positions applied for.
CLOSING DATE: One week from the date of this publication.
Below is the list of federal government job recruitment:
- CBN Recruitment Application Form
- NIA Recruitment Application Form
- NNPC Recruitment Application Form
- DPR Recruitment www.dpr.gov.ng Application
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment Application Form
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Job
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Airforce Supplementary List
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng | N-Power Application
If you have any questions concerning LASU International School Job Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.