Lagos State University (LASU) Epe Campus Sandwich Degree Admission Form 2021 www.lasu.edu.ng.
LASU Sandwich Admission Form – Lagos State University (LASU) Epe Campus Sandwich Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale – Apply Here.
LASU Sandwich Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the under-listed Programmes in Lagos State University, Ojo, Sandwich Degree Programmes that are domiciled in Epe Campus.
PLEASE NOTE: Lectures for ALL the programmes will be holding in Epe Campus.
See Also: LASU Matriculation Ceremony Date
LASU Sandwich Courses and Requirements.
B.SC (ED), B. A (ED) AND B. ED: FOUR (4) AND FIVE (5) YEARS SANDWICH DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN THE FOLLOWING COURSES
- B.Sc. Education: Health Education and Computer Science Education.
- B.Sc. Education: Political Science, Business Education and Accounting Education
- B.A. Education: English.
- B.Ed.: Early Childhood and Primary Education, Guidance and Counselling Education
- Five (5) ‘O’Level Credit or TCII Merit Passes at not more than two (2) sittings and two (2) of the subjects at ‘A’Level or NCE Merit Passes in relevant areas.
- A University/Polytechnic 2-year Diploma Certificate in the relevant area obtained at not less than Merit level/Upper Credit.
- Credit pass in English Language and Mathematics is compulsory for all courses.
SPECIFIC SUBJECT AREA REQUIREMENTS
English Major: Credit Pass in Literature in English, English Language at ’O’ Level or its equivalent.
Health Education; Political Science Major: Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics, with three other subjects including Biology /Health Science at “O” Level or its equivalent.
Health Education Major: (i) A Credit Pass in English Language and Credit Pass in Mathematics (ii) Holders of Staff Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificates, Environmental Health, Diploma from School of Health Technology Plus five (5) “O” Level Credit Passes to include English Language and Mathematics are also eligible.
LASU Sandwich Admission Form Note:
- LASU accepts any other Arts/Social Sciences subject in lieu of Yoruba.
- Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Health, Physical Education, Social Work, Health Administration, Certificate in coaching, Advanced Diploma in Sports from Nigerian Institute for Sports with at least overall grades of Merit Plus 5 “O” Level Credit /TC II Merit Passes to include English Language and Mathematics are also acceptable for Health Education.
LASU Sandwich Courses Duration.
FOUR  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The four  year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with NCE/ND Merit/Upper Credit grade and above.
FIVE  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The five  year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with WASC/SSCE/TC II and NCE who fall short of entry qualification for the four  year Sandwich Degree Programme.
How to Apply for LASU Sandwich Admission.
Application Form is obtainable from Lagos State University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only, as application fee. Candidates are required to submit a copy of their printed on-line application forms and appropriate scratch card(s) to the Directorate of Sandwich Degree Programme
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money into any individual/other account/or through other means aside from the one above, does that to his/her own disadvantage.
CLOSING DATE: Closing Date of Application is six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: Entrance Examination and Interview date will be communicated to the Candidates in due course. Candidates are advised to come along with their writing materials and originals and photocopies of all their credentials.
PLEASE NOTE: Lectures for ALL the Programmes will be holding in Epe Campus. LASU Sandwich Admission Form.
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other account or through other means aside from the one above, does so, to his/her own disadvantage. LASU Sandwich Form
If you have any question concerning Lagos State University (LASU), please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.