LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Admission Screening Form Application Portal 2022/2023.
LAUTECH Admission Screening Form: Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH Post UTME admission screening application form is out for sale for the 2022/2023 academic session.
LAUTECH Admission Screening Form
This information goes to all the candidates that made Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso as their first choice as well as those that have changed their most preferred institution to LAUTECH in the 2022/2023 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they are invited to a Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise for admission to the University’s various programmes which will be conducted on Monday, December 5, 2022, Tuesday, December 6, 2022, Wednesday, December 7, 2022, Thursday, December 8, 2022, and Saturday, December 10, 2022.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology is a tertiary institution located in Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria. The university enrolls 30,000 students and employs more than 3,000 workers including contract staff…Read More.
LAUTECH Screening Eligibility
- For a candidate to be eligible for the exercise, he or she must have scored 170 marks and above in the 2022/2023 UTME.
- LAUTECH will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME while the University accepts a minimum of Upper Credit and JUPEB/ A’ Level for Direct Entry candidates with five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects.
Candidates should carefully study the University Brochure as provided on the University website to guide them in completion of their application forms.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Post UTME Admission
The application forms will be available online for completion and submission from Monday, September 19 to Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as the incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgment page that assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
Other Important Information:
Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application forms having uploaded a clear digital copy of their passport photographs in white background which must be in JPEG and must not be more than 20kb.
Any applicant with a blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening centre as the photograph will be used as a means of identification. The COLOUR PRINT OUT acknowledgement page should be presented by all candidates at the screening venue before admittance to participate in the exercise. Candidates should note that satisfaction with this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
Applicants who are awaiting results of NABTEB, NECO, WASC are also eligible to apply. However, the results when released must be uploaded on JAMB CAPS two (2) weeks after the release of such results. Results uploaded after the prescribed timeline may not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in names on any results 2 and state of origin shall not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’Level results, other registration documents, as well as state of origin must be the same.
Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the CBT and oral interview for UTME and Direct Entry candidates respectively as scheduled will automatically forfeit being considered for admission. The use of cell phones and any unauthorized devices are not allowed in the post UTME CBT halls.
Candidates who provide false information to secure admission to any of the University programmes and upon discovery at any point in time will be handed over to law enforcement agencies for prosecution and the admission of such candidates shall be withdrawn.
Candidates are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person(s). All enquiries on admission matters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
All enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LAUTECH Admission Screening Registration Deadline: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- LAUTECH Cut Off Mark
- LAUTECH Direct Entry Screening Form
- LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form
- LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form
- LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Admission Form
- List of Courses Offered at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
- LAUTECH Post UTME Result
If you have any questions concerning LAUTECH Admission Screening Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.