Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Requirements for Collection of Certificate by Proxy 2021.
LAUTECH Certificate Collection by Proxy: Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) notice to graduates on the requirements for the collection of certificate by proxy.
LAUTECH Certificate Collection by Proxy
The management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, has released the requirements for the collection of certificate by proxy.
LAUTECH Collection of Certificate by Proxy
This is to inform all graduates of the University and the University Community that the under-listed requirements/guidelines should be adhered to when applying for collection of certificate by proxy:
- Presentation of original Statement/Notification of Result
- Evidence of payment for Convocation ceremonies
- Collection of certificate form
- One (1) passport-size photograph
- Duly signed authority letter from the former student stating the reason(s) why the certificate is to be collected for him/her by proxy. (if abroad, photocopy of the International passport must be attached i.e. data page) (if on health grounds, the medical report must be attached)
- Photocopy of staff Identity card collecting certificate on behalf of the candidate.
Please note that collection of certificate by proxy will not be entertained from graduates residing in Nigeria and under no circumstance should a member of the staff collect more than one (1) certificate by proxy at a time for a graduate.
If you have any questions concerning LAUTECH Certificate Collection by Proxy, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- KASU Diploma & Certificate Programmes Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session
- UNILAG Diploma, Advanced Diploma & Professional Certificate Admission Form 2020/2021
- UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programmes Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.