Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2021/2022.
LAUTECH Direct Entry Form: Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH DE admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. Applicants with a minimum of Upper Credit in ND, Credit in NCE, and Lower Credit in HND in relevant subjects are to apply.
LAUTECH Direct Entry Form
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH invites all Direct Entry Applicants Who choose LAUTECH as their first choice of institution in the JAMB application, as well as those candidates who have changed their most preferred institution to LAUTECH in the 2021/2022 JAMB with a required minimum of Upper Credit in ND, Credit in NCE and Lower Credit in HND in relevant subjects, are invited to the LAUTECH admission screening exercise.
The application form will be available online for completion and submission from Friday, October 1 to Friday, November 26, 2021.
Recommended: LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form
How to Apply for LAUTECH Direct Entry Screening.
- proceed to log on to the university’s website www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira(N2,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening and result checking, using inter-switch enabled debit cards (ATM).
- Carefully complete and submit online the application form;
- Upload a digital copy of scanned passport photograph with white background not more than 20kb which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) with no eyeglasses or veil and
- Print out the acknowledgment page to ascertain successful registration.
Other Relevant Information to Direct Entry Candidates:
Direct Entry Candidates including those on the LAUTECH JUPEB programme or other Institutions’ JUPEB programmes, who wish to be considered for admission for the 2021/2022 academic session must have obtained Direct Entry forms from JAMB to be eligible for the oral screening interview scheduled to hold on Wednesday and Thursday, December 13 and 14, 2021 at The Hall, the venue of the screening exercise. However, candidates are expected to forward their academic transcripts to the Registrar, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso not later than Tuesday, December 11, 2021.
Candidates are to visit the admission portal of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to complete and submit their applications while ensuring strict compliance with admission requirements of the University before applying for any of its programmes. (www.lautech.edu.ng)
Application Deadline: November 26, 2021
- UNILORIN Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Form
- IBBU Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- FUKASHERE Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- BSUM Direct Entry Screening Form
If you have any questions concerning LAUTECH Direct Entry Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.