Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Post UTME Screening Form 2021.
LAUTECH Post UTME Form: Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) has started selling its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
LAUTECH Post UTME Form
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso hereby invites applications from candidates that made LAUTECH, Ogbomoso as their 1st choice as well as those that have changed their most preferred institution to LAUTECH in the 2020/2021 Joint Admissions and UTME that they can now apply for Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise online.
LAUTECH Post UTME Form Latest Information:
This is to inform the general public, especially candidates who have registered on the university portal but yet to upload all the required data to as a matter of urgency visit LAUTECH post UTME screening portal to upload all necessary information required of them on or before Sunday, February 7, 2021.
The university online screening will commence on February 8, 2021. Any candidate who fails to comply with the above will automatically forfeit the opportunity to be considered for admission to the university.
The online screening/grading exercise that university has adopted for the 2020/2021 admission exercise does not require any candidate to be on the university campus. Results of the online grading will be forwarded to each candidate through their portals. All affected candidates should please discountenance any contradicting information about the exercise.
LAUTECH Post UTME Application Eligibility
- For a candidate to be eligible for the exercise, he or she must have scored 170 marks and above in the 2020/2021 UTME.
- LAUTECH will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME while the University accepts a minimum of Upper Credit and JUPEB/ A’ Level for Direct Entry candidates with five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects.
NOTE: Candidates should carefully study the University Brochure as provided on the University website to guide them in the completion of their application forms.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form.
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as the incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgment page that assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
Other Relevant Information:
- Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
- Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with a blurred picture on the acknowledgment page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgment page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
All enquiries should be sent to [email protected].
LAUTECH Post UTME Form Application Deadline: 29th November, 2020
- LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form
- LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Admission Form
- List of Courses Offered at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
If you have any questions concerning LAUTECH Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.