Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 | lautech.edu.ng.
LAUTECH Postgraduate Form | The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) has started selling admission forms into its Postgraduate Diploma, M.Tech/M.Sc, Phil and PhD part-time/full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 session check here.
LAUTECH Postgraduate Form
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session, Apply Here.
LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
In addition to departmental and UME requirements, Candidates must also possess the qualifications specified hereunder:
- Postgraduate Diploma Programme: For Postgraduate Diploma, Candidates must possess Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A) degree with at least 3rd class in relevant disciplines or Higher National Diploma Certificate (HND) in relevant disciplines with at least lower credit pass. Candidate with MB, BS and DVM may be considered for Postgraduate Diploma in Biochemistry.
- M.Tech/M.Sc Programme: Candidates must possess Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) degree with at least Second Class Honours in relevant discipline. Also candidates with Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm). Holders of PGD in relevant disciplines must have a minimum score of 60% for M.Tech/M.Sc Programme.
- For admission to the Phil and PhD programmes, candidates must have a minimum score of 50% and 60% respectively in the Master Degree. Applicants for Ph.D may be required to commence with M.Phil/Ph.D where appropriate.
Duration of LAUTECH Full-Time Postgraduate Programmes.
- Postgraduate Diploma – Minimum of two (2) semesters
- Master – Minimum of three (3) semesters
- Phil – Minimum of three (3) semesters
- PhD – Minimum of six (6) semesters
Duration of LAUTECH Part-Time Postgraduate Programmes.
- Postgraduate Diploma – Minimum of three (3) semesters
- Master – Minimum of six (6) semesters
- Phil – Minimum of six (6) semesters
- PhD – Minimum of eight (8) semesters
How to Apply for LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission.
Form Fee: N10,000.
Payment Method: Payments will be made using INTERSWITCH ENABLED DEBIT Cards (ATM Cards) e.g (VERVE CARDS, MASTER CARDS etc).
Application Website:- www.pgschool.lautech.edu.ng/application for Regular or full time applicants and https://pgschool.lautech.edu.ng/ptapplication/ for part-time applicants.. Complete the form and print.
Closing Date: Printed Application Form with photocopies of Certificates/Diplomas including ‘O Level and NYSC Certificate, Transcript and other relevant documents should reach The Secretary, Postgraduate School, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso not later than six weeks from the date of publication.
- AUST Postgraduate Form
- BSU Postgraduate Admission Form
- AAU Ekpoma Postgraduate Admission Form
- BASUG Postgraduate Admission List
If you have any questions concerning Ladoke LAUTECH Postgraduate Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.