Leventis Foundation Fellowships 2021 at the University of London.
Leventis Fellowships: Leventis Foundation invite young Nigerian scholars for the 2021 Leventis Foundation Fellowships for a sabbatical at the Centre of African Studies, University of London.
The Centre of African Studies of the University of London invites applications from Nigerian academics to take part in a scheme of collaborative research funded by the Leventis Foundation.
See Also: Pan African University Scholarships
Sabbatical at the Centre of African Studies, University of London:
The Leventis Research Co-operation Programme is devised to assist younger scholars develop their research interests in collaboration with their counterparts in London. Applicants are invited to apply to spend three months as visitors of the Centre of African Studies in order to pursue their research in libraries and archives and to participate in the intellectual life of the Centre. The scheme might be particularly appropriate for scholars working up a PhD thesis into publishable form.
Leventis Fellowships Eligibility
- Open to Nigerian academics;
- The scheme might be particularly appropriate for scholars working up a Ph.D. thesis into publishable form.
How to Apply for Leventis Foundation Fellowships
To be considered for the fellowship, applicants should send the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A complete curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- A statement of current research interests (of not more than 1,000 words) specifying the aims to be achieved during the research period in London
- One academic reference letter supporting the application (sent directly from the email account of the referee to email@example.com)
Applications are considered by a Steering Committee in London. Emails will be sent to the applicants informing them of the Committee’s decision soon after the deadline of 31st March.
Email applications are preferable, but if you are unable to send your application by email, please post it to:
- Ms Angelica Baschiera
- Centre of African studies
- SOAS‐University of London
- Thornhaugh Street
- Russell Square
- London WC1H 0XG
- United Kingdom
Application Deadline: 31 March 2021
If you have any questions concerning Leventis Fellowships, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.