Liberia Immigration Service Recruitment Application Form: Liberia Immigration Service Recruitment 2023… Do you wish to apply for the Liberia Immigration Service Recruitment 2023? If yes, then this informative article is for you. You will be given detailed information about the Liberia Immigration Service Recruitment, Requirements, and How To Apply.
Liberia Immigration Service Recruitment Application Form 2023/2024
In this article, you will learn about the company description, online application, requirements, and qualifications. Interested applicants should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
The Liberia Immigration Service has been undergoing a massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests from aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Liberia Immigration Service recruitment application form and guidelines for 2023-2024.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Liberia Immigration Service
The Liberia Immigration Service (LIS), formerly the Bureau of Immigration & Naturalization (BIN) is charged with the primary responsibility to implement and enforce the Alien and Nationality Law of Liberia. Beside the Alien and Nationality Law, it is also governed by the Constitution of Liberia, the ECOWAS Protocols on Free Movements of persons, goods and services within the sub-region, international conventions and laws, among other instruments.
Mistake To Avoid While Applying For LIS Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistakes they make. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to cross-check your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
- Finance Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Data Scientist Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Caregiver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- Cleaning Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Restaurant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
IMPORTANT! The Liberia Immigration Service recruitment does not require you to pay any money for its application form, it is highly prohibited and anyone demanding money from you in the form of quick entrance into the Liberia Immigration Service recruitment should be reported, Liberia Immigration Service recruitment is totally free.
Liberia Immigration Service Recruitment Requirements
These are the mandatory requirement for eligibility.
- Be a citizen of the Republic of Liberia
- Be between 18-30 years of age
- Have passed with at least three (3) credits at the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE)
- Submit authentic birth certificates or certified affidavits in lieu of birth certificates
- Possess a National ID Card.
- Be medically, physically, and psychologically fit.
- Be free from any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres (5 feet 5 inches) and 1.62 metres (5 feet 3 inches) tall for male and female applicants respectively.
- He/she must be a person of integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player;
- Strong managerial skills, including motivating, developing, coaching, and leading team
- Demonstrated high ethical standards;
- Competent and organized;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team-modulated and collaborative environment.
IMPORTANT! The Liberia Immigration Service Recruitment Application Form 2023 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately after the form is out.
If you have any questions concerning Liberia Immigration Service Recruitment Application Form 2023/2024, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.