Al-Hikma Polytechnic Karu Courses | al-hikmapolytechnic.com.
Al-Hikma Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements: Al-Hikma Poly Courses, List of Courses Offered in Al-Hikma Polytechnic Karu, Nasarawa State, www.al-hikmapolytechnic.com.
Al-Hikma Polytechnic Courses
The management of the Al-Hikma Polytechnic Karu, Nasarawa State (AL-HIKMA) has published the updated list of courses approved by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) for admission into Undergraduate Programme in the institution.
List of Courses Offered in AL-HIKMA & Subject Combination.
Click on the link representing your course to access your subject combination.
- Accounting (Diploma)
- Banking and finance (Diploma)
- Business Administration (Diploma)
- Computer Science (ND/HND)
- Electrical Electronics Engineering (ND/HND)
- Computer Engineering (ND/HND)
- Statistics (Diploma)
- Marketing (Diploma)
- Islamic Studies (Diploma)
- Niger State Polytechnic Courses
- Nasarawa State Polytechnic Courses
- Mai-Idris Alooma Polytechnic Courses
- Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara Courses
- Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku Courses
- Adamawa State Polytechnic Courses
- Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Courses
- Abia State Polytechnic Courses
- Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Courses
Al-Hikma Poly (ND) Entry Requirements
- A prospective applicant seeking admission into the institution must possess WAEC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE ‘O’ Level with Credit passes in Five (5) relevant subject including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- Must be of an age at least 16 years
- The candidate must meet the minimum Al-Hikma Poly departmental cut mark/point in JAMB UTME to qualify for internal screening by the Al-Hikma Polytechnic.
Al-Hikma Poly (HND) Entry Requirements
To be admitted into the Higher National Diploma Programme at the institution, the Candidate must possess below-listed requirements
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified eld may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
If you have any question concerning List of Courses Offered in Al-Hikma Polytechnic Karu, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.