Crown Polytechnic Courses | crownpolytechnic.edu.ng.
Crown Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements – CROWNPOLY Courses, List of Courses Offered in Crown Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, www.crownpolytechnic.edu.ng.
Crown Polytechnic Courses
The management of the Crown Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State has published the updated list of courses approved by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) for admission into Undergraduate Programme in the institution.
List of Courses Offered in Crown Polytechnic & Subject Combination.
Click on the link representing your course to access your subject combination.
- Business Administration/Management
- Banking and Finance
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Fisheries Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
CROWN POLY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Applicants with the following qualifications may be considered for admission into the National Diploma programme by direct entry:
- G.C.E. Ordinary level or its equivalent (Teachers Grade II, W.A.S.C., S.S.C.E.) with four credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and any other two subjects from the following: Economics, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Literature in English, Commerce, History, Statistics, geography, Government Agric Science/Biology obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Four credit passes in relevant subjects as stated in (i) above obtained at the final examination of an NBTE recognized Preliminary ND Programme offered by the polytechnics and similar post-secondary technical institutions.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
To be admitted into the Higher National Diploma Programme at the institution, the Candidate must possess below-listed requirements
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified eld may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions. www.crownpolytechnic.edu.ng.
- Bolmor Polytechnic Courses
- Best Solution Polytechnic Courses
- Ashi Polytechnic Courses
- Ajayi Polytechnic Ikere Courses
- Allover Polytechnic Courses
- Al-Hikma Polytechnic Courses
If you have any question concerning Crown Polytechnic, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.