Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic Courses | IMP Courses (the City and Guilds).
Courses Offered in Ibom Metropolitan Poly | Below are the List of Courses Offered in Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic, Uyo Akwa Ibom State – www.ibommetropoly.com
The management of Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic, Akwa Ibom state has released the updated List of accredited courses for 2022/2023 admission session, Interested and qualified candidate should visit the school main campus to get Admission Form. (One Polytechnic, Two Qualification)
List of Accredited Courses Offered In Ibom Metropolitan Poly
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Social Work (Medical)
- Public Health and Health Care (C&G)
- Computer Engineering
- Chemical Process Engineering
- Oil & Gas Processing Tech (C & G)
- Mechanical Engineering (C & G)
- Instrumentation & Control (C&G)
- Computer Science
- Building Technology
- Mass Communication
- Welding and Fabrication (C&G)
- Fashion Design
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Environmental Biology
- Physics Electronics
Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic BSc Courses
Faculty – EDUCATION (Bsc)
- BIOLOGY EDUCATION (BSC)
- ENGLISH EDUCATION (BSC)
- ECONOMICS EDUCATION (BSC)
- COMPUTER SCIENCE EDUCATION (BSC)
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING (BSC)
- B.SC Biomedical Engineering
- B.SC Dental Nursing
- B.SC Social Medical Works
- B.SC Public Health
Admission is ongoing…
IMP BSc admission Requirements.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 100 pass marks in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic BSc Programme. Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic BSc Admission Requirements.
- You can also contact the Admission Department, Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic, off IBB Avenue, Atan Offot, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. Mobile: 08039462204, 08168365158, 08168793387.
NOTE: Please don’t make any online Payment to anybody for admission sake, Make sure you visit the school Campus before any transaction, You can call the number above for further requirements.
Admission into ND programmes shall be by Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) as well as successful completion of a one-year preliminary programme or other approved measures, having passed WASSCE/NECO with at least five credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sitting.
If you have any question regarding this post you can use the comment box below.
The courses offered in Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic are the accredited courses according to NBTE (National Board for Technical Education) therefore candidates or prospective students should be rest assured of the information provided.
May we remind you that the courses offered in Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic seen above are from time to time reviewed by the National Board for Technical Education which could either be dis-accredited or new courses being accredited if the institution does or does not comply with NBTE’s policies.
We have deemed it necessary to publish the full list of available courses at Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic as requested by our readers as it has become increasingly necessary based on data received as regards the subject matter.
Basically, upon choosing a course of study, it has become a routine for candidates to search for the admission requirements for candidates seeking admission into Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic).
The Basic knowledge includes Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic school fees for new students and their cut off mark. With this, the candidate is well informed in choosing the right choice of course before even writing the UTME.
The following under-listed are the general admission requirements for gaining admission into Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic;
A) Applying applicant or candidate seeking for admission into Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic must be at least 15 years of age in the year of admission (some students swear an affidavit to increase their ages, age declaration can also be used)
B) Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings as required by Ibom_Metropolitan Polytechnic.
C) Candidates must pass their post UTME screening aptitude test and exercise in order to stand a chance of gaining admission into the institution.
Upon meeting the above general entry requirements, candidates automatically become eligible for admission into Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic and can proceed for their internal screening exercise either via online or college environment.
So with the above information, prospective candidates should be clear as regards the requirements for admission into Ibom_Metropolitan Polytechnic.
Traditionally, we have arranged the all courses offered in Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic in an alphabetical order based on the faculty they fall under for ease of identification for prospective candidates and inter transfer students.
If you have any questions concerning Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.