Landmark Polytechnic Portal | www.landmarkpolytechnic.edu.ng.
Landmark Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements: LANDMARK POLY Courses, www.landmarkpolytechnic.edu.ng, List of Courses Offered in Landmark Polytechnic Ayetoro/Itele Via Ayobo, Ogun State.
The management of the Landmark Polytechnic Ayetoro/Itele Via Ayobo Ado Odo Ota LGA Ogun State has published the updated list of courses approved by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) for admission into Undergraduate Programme in the institution.
LIST OF COURSES OFFERED IN LANDMARK POLY & SUBJECT COMBINATION.
Click on the link representing your course to access your subject combination.
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
- COMPUTER SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- Public Administration
- Legal studies
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
Landmark Poly Admission Requirements
- The minimum age for admission is 16 years.
- JAMB (Minimum of 120).
- For any student to be admitted into Landmark Polytechnic, he/she must possess five (5) credits in any of the O/Level examination such as WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB etc.
- Student with one sitting in WAEC, GCE, NECO examination is expected to present four (4) credits in any of the O/Level examination while those students with two sittings are expected to present five (5) credits at any of their O/Level examination for National Diploma programme.
- Matured students with deficiency in Mathematics or English are allowed for certificate Diploma programme.
- O/Level result below 1990 is not allowed for admission into Landmark Polytechnic.
- Landmark Polytechnic Portal
- Kings Polytechnic Courses
- Interlink Polytechnic Courses
- Gateway Polytechnic Courses
- Edo State Polytechnic Courses
- Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara Courses
- Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku Courses
If you have any question concerning Landmark Polytechnic, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.