Love Affirmations for Relationships: Love and relationship affirmations are something we all require at some point in our lives, and they apply to all types of relationships we have with others; this is why we must compile these affirmations to tell ourselves and our loved ones in order to improve our relationship with them.
Love Affirmations for Relationships
1. Each day, my love for my spouse grows stronger.
2. I show my husband/wife lots of love and affection.
3. I am grateful for the love in my life right now
4. My partner and I feel comfortable sharing our thoughts and problems with each other.
5. It is safe for me to share my feelings with my husband/wife
6. I stand in my relationship with an open heart and open mind
7. I am grateful to have my partner in my life.
8. My partner and I both deserve to love and be loved.
9. Our relationship is filled with trust, honesty, open communication, mutual understanding, and love.
10. I choose my marriage and my husband/wife every day
11. My husband/wife supports me in all of my endeavours
12. I never pretend to be somebody else when I am with my partner.
13. We are in love and happy together.
14. We listen to each other, spend quality time together, and block out the outside world to bring focus into our relationship
15. I spread love, and it returns to me.
16. My partner and I feel a deep connection and love for one another.
17. My love for my partner grows stronger each passing day.
18. As my partner sends me loving thoughts, I return them back to him/her
19. I always look for ways that I can contribute to my spouse’s happiness.
20. I always listen to my friends with empathy.
21. We are in love and happy together
22. I am grateful to have my partner in my life
23. My partner and I always resolve our conflicts in a peaceful and respectful way.
24. Our relationship is built on love, trust, and respect.
25. My partner and I deserve a long-lasting, happy, satisfying relationship.
26. I am open to receiving unconditional love from my partner.
27. I communicate openly with my husband/wife and speak with honesty and truth.
28. With every day that passes our relationship becomes more loving and passionate.
29. We navigate difficult times together and lean on each other for love and support
30. I know I am worthy of love, and I deserve to be in a loving and healthy relationship.
31. My best friends make the best company.
32. I show my husband/wife lots of love and affection
33. If I were to be reborn, I’d choose to be with the same person over and over again.
34. My spouse and I decide daily to love each other.
35. I am fully confident that my partner trusts me, just as I trust him/her.
36. I am unique, interesting, and intelligent.
37. I feel happy whenever I think about spending the rest of my life with my partner.
38. All my friends are lovely people in their own way.
39. I am able to view things from my partner’s perspective.
40. I am supportive of my partner, just as he/she is supportive of me.
41. My husband/wife and I fall more and more in love each and every day
42. I see true love in the small gestures and moments of our day
43. I am strong, smart, and beautiful
44. I trust myself to choose the right direction for my life
45. I am happy and content with the relationship I have with my partner.
46. My inner being is filled with loving feelings for my partner right now.
47. My friends and I encourage one another in all our efforts.
48. I happily give and receive love each day
49. My marriage is divinely protected.
Affirmations to Attract Love
50. I am open and ready to find true love.
51. My partner makes sure that I feel loved, cherished, and secure all the time.
52. My partner and I are faithful and loyal to each other.
53. As husband/wife and I trust each other completely and know we will always be there for one another
54. I am at peace, knowing love comes naturally to me.
55. An of love flows through our daily life
56. I am grateful for the love in our home and feel contentment every day
57. My spouse is and will always be my best friend.
58. We support and uplift each other with joy and positive energy for the highest good of ourselves and others.
59. We are in love and it continues to grow with time
60. I learn more about myself every single day
61. I accept love in all forms, and understand my partners love language
62. I respect my partner’s privacy, just as he/she respects mine.
63. My partner and I are in a loving, committed, strong relationship.
64. I am open to love in all forms.
65. My partner and I treasure our relationship as much as we treasure the people around us.
66. I love my spouse unconditionally.
67. I love my partner, always and forever.
68. I completely and deeply love and accept myself
69. I am grateful for the love in my life right now.
70. I release my past and am ready to find love.
71. I feel safe and secure in my marriage and know I am loved.
72. I value our commitment to each other and honor our vows.
73. My partner and I make sure to talk and communicate with each other every day.
74. We are able to find the humour in almost every situation because we know we’ll be okay no matter what
75. My life is filled with abundance and joy
76. I make time for those I love.
77. My partner always makes me feel that I am enough and that he/she loves me deeply.
78. I choose to surround myself with positive and loving people
- Does Dairy Queen Take Apple Pay?
- What Do Girls Like to Be Called? (Top 25 Names)
- What Causes Burning Diarrhea?
- Signs He is Making Love to You and Not Faking the Emotion
- 25 Examples of Manipulation in Relationships
79. I feel grateful for all the things that my partner does for me.
80. I can share my secrets with my partner without worrying about anything.
81. With every day that passes our relationship becomes more loving and passionate
82. My partner and I support each other to become successful individuals.
83. My love life is a reflection of the love I have for myself
84. We are both happy and in love in our relationship.
85. I am enjoying the things I already have in my marriage.
86. I am in a loving relationship that brings me an abundance of joy
87. The only approval I need in my life is my own
88. My partner and I feel comfortable and safe whenever we are together.
89. The more love I give, the more I receive.
90. My partner and I look forward to some quality time together.
91. My husband/wife and I are both unique and valued as individuals
92. I have the right to choose friends that are healthy for me.
93. I love spending intimate moments with my partner.
94. The universe is guiding me to love.
95. I communicate openly with my husband/wife and speak with honesty and truth
96. I make effort to show how much I care for my friends.
97. My partner and I are capable of setting healthy boundaries in our relationship.
98. The love between my partner and me is stronger than our fights and misunderstandings.
99. I share a deep, loving connection with my friends.
100. We both contribute to our relationship in positive and uplifting ways, together making our marriage stronger feel comfortable.
101. I enjoy spending time with my husband/wife because they are my best friend
102. I value the commitment we have made to each other and honour our vows
103. I believe in my marriage.
104. I am blessed with understanding and supportive friends.
105. We both make time to talk through any issues or problems as they arise
106. We overcome challenges with ease because we are open, honest, and fully supportive of one another
107. I enjoy spending time with my husband/wife because they are my best friend.
108. We communicate openly and honestly, even with difficult topics
109. Wonderful things are in store for us, my spouse and me.
110. I am a loving and caring partner and give the best version of myself to my relationship
You deserve to be in the relationship of your dreams, and to seek the right ways to enhance and make your relationship worthwhile is all that matters. We hope your bond with your partner, family, friends and loved ones only get stronger by the day.
If you have any questions concerning 110+ Love Affirmations for Relationships, Marriage, Family & Friends, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.