LUTH School Of Midwifery Admission Form | schools.luth.gov.ng.
LUTH School Of Midwifery Form: Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) has started selling application forms for admission into its School of Midwifery programme for the 2022/2023 academic session, schools.luth.gov.ng.
LUTH School Of Midwifery Form
The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its School of Midwifery programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See Also: LUTH Post-Basic Nursing Form
LUTH School of Midwifery Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurses with at least one year post qualification experience and with a VALID LICENSE.
- Must possess five (5) Credits at ‘0’ Level in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Combination of results of not more than 2 approved examination bodies i.e. GCE/WAEC or WAEC/NECO.
How to Apply for LUTH School of Midwifery Admission.
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
Application fee is N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) only.
Deadline: Six (6) weeks from the date of publication
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 09081542611
If you have any questions concerning LUTH School Of Midwifery Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.