Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) School of Nursing Admission Form.
LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form: Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba school of nursing admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale, schools.luth.gov.ng.
LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, School of Nursing, for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See Also: LUTH School Of Midwifery Admission Form
How to Apply for LUTH School of Nursing Admission.
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only.)
Deadline: Not Specified.
Phone Number: 09081542611
If you have any questions concerning How to Apply for LUTH School of Nursing Admission, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.