Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) School of Nursing Admission List 2022.
LUTH School of Nursing Admission List: Lagos State University Teaching Hospital school of nursing admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
LUTH School of Nursing Admission List
The management of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, (LUTH), Idi-Araba, school of nursing hereby inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing that the institution has released the names of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check LUTH School of Nursing Admission List
Applicants are advised to visit the notice board within the school premises to check their admission status.
Note: All Successfully admitted candidates are to visit the school’s administrative block for collection of admission letters.
The Lagos University Teaching Hospital and the Medical School Complex was enacted by a Cabinet decision made in April of 1961 following recommendations made by the Sir Eric Ashby’s commission on Post-Secondary Education in Nigeria.
Below is the list of schools in LUTH:
- School of Nursing (SON)
- School of Medical and Psychiatry Social Work (SMPSW)
- Community Health Officers Training School (CHOTS)
- Federal School of Biomedical Engineering (FSBE) – ND
- School of Health Information Management (SHIM)
- School of Anaesthetic Technician (SAT)
- School of Post Basic Nursing (SPBN)
- School of Midwifery (SOM)
If you have any questions concerning LUTH School of Nursing Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- BUTH School Of Nursing Admission List
- OAUTHC School of Post Basic Nursing Admission List
- OAUTHC Post Basic Perioperative Nursing Admission List
- Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Admission List
- OAUTHC School of Nursing Admission List
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.