Macquarie University Postgraduate and Undergraduate Courses and Entry Requirements For Domestic and International Student.
Macquarie University Courses: Below is the Macquarie University Postgraduate and Undergraduate Courses and Entry Requirements For domestic and International Student. some of the courses are short courses and full time.
Are your search for Macquarie University Courses, Macquarie University Campus, Macquarie University Fees Payment, Macquarie University Login, Macquarie University Ranking, Macquarie University Ranking 2021, Macquarie University Address, Macquarie University Fees. Keep reading this article below.
Macquarie University Courses: The management of the macquarie university Sydney, Australia, has release the list of Macquarie University Postgraduate and Undergraduate Courses and Entry Requirements For domestic International Studies.
Macquarie University Courses
Below is the list of courses offered in the Macquarie University:
Macquarie University Undergraduate Courses For Domestic / International Student
- Actuarial Studies
- Ancient History
- Applied Finance
- Biodiversity and Conservation
- Business Administration
- Business Analytics
- Chiropractic Science
- Clinical Science
- Cognitive and Brain Sciences
- Cyber Security
- Engineering (Honours) with a Specialisation in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Engineering (Honours) with a Specialisation in Software Engineering
- Engineering (Honours) with a Specialisation in Mechatronic Engineering
- Engineering (Honours) with a Specialisation in Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering (Honours) with a Specialisation in Civil Engineering
- Game Design and Development
- Human Sciences
- Information Technology
- International Studies
- Linguistics and Language Sciences
- Marketing and Media
- Media and Communications
- Medical Sciences
- Professional Accounting
- Psychology (Honours)
- Security Studies
- Social Science
- Speech and Hearing Sciences
- Teaching (Early Childhood Education)
- Arts with a Major in Ancient History
- Arts with a Major in Anthropology
- Arts with a Major in Applied Ethics
- Arts with a Major in Chinese Studies
- Arts with a Major in Creative Writing
- Arts with a Major in Criminology
- Arts with a Major in Education
- Arts with a Major in English
- Arts with a Major in French and Francophone Studies
- Arts with a Major in Gender Studies
- Arts with a Major in Geography
- Arts with a Major in German Studies
- Arts with a Major in Indigenous Studies
- Arts with a Major in International Relations
- Arts with a Major in Japanese Studies
- Arts with a Major in Media, Culture and Communications
- Arts with a Major in Modern History
- Arts with a Major in Music Studies
- Arts with a Major in Performing Arts and Entertainment Industries
- Arts with a Major in Philosophy
- Arts with a Major in Politics
- Arts with a Major in Psychological Science
- Arts with a Major in Social Justice
- Arts with a Major in Sociology
- Arts with a Major in Spanish and Latin American Studies
- Commerce with a Major in Accounting
- Commerce with a Major in Business Analytics
- Commerce with a Major in Business Information Systems
- Commerce with a Major in Cyber Security Governance
- Commerce with a Major in Economics
- Click Here For More
- World Bank Short Courses Scholarship Lists
- Macquarie University International Scholarships
- University of California Master card Foundation
- Global Scholarships Programme For The Citizens of India, Turkey, USA & Canada
Macquarie University Postgraduate Courses For Domestic / International Student
- Doctor of Medicine
- Doctor of Physiotherapy
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Actuarial Practice
- Master of Applied Economics
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Applied Linguistics and TESOL
- Master of Applied Statistics
- Master of Banking and Finance
- Master of Biotechnology
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Analytics
- Master of Chiropractic
- Master of Clinical Audiology
- Master of Clinical Neuropsychology
- Master of Clinical Psychology
- Master of Conference Interpreting
- Master of Conservation Biology
- Master of Counter Terrorism
- Master of Creative Industries
- Master of Creative Writing
- Master of Criminology
- Master of Cyber Security Analysis
- Master of Early Childhood
- Master of Engineering in Electronics Engineering
- Click Here For More
Macquarie University International Student Entry Requirements For Admission.
There is more to Macquarie than meets the eye. And that goes for our entry requirements too. Sure, there’s the standard UAC preference and offer process, but that’s just one way get onto campus and into a course.
Whether you’re an undergraduate or postgraduate student, we’ve got an entry pathway to meet your specific requirements.
Our pioneering teaching and research efforts are aligned with challenges of global significance. And that’s why students from all around the world undertake their masters or PhD with us.
To be eligible for a masters (coursework) program you must hold a bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognised institution – find out more about international student entry requirements for our postgraduate coursework programs.
To apply for a masters (research) or PhD program you should be able to show research experience in your previous studies – find out more about our entry criteria for research degrees.
See indicative GPA conversions by country.
Uniquely located in the heart of Australia’s largest high-tech precinct, Macquarie’s park-like campus brings together 40,000 students, many of them from all corners of the world.
English requirements (equal to IELTS 6.5) are needed for Macquarie programs. Equivalencies for IELTS6.5 are detailed in our English language requirements guide.
To be eligible to apply for an undergraduate program, you must have one of the following:
- A recognised secondary (high school) qualification
- A recognised university foundation course
- A recognised two- or three-year diploma
- At least one year of a university degree from a recognised institution
International pathway programs
Ready to join us at Macquarie University International College? We look forward to welcoming you.
The program you are accepted into will depend on the grades you have achieved in your high school qualification. Find out about the academic entry requirements in our guide.
English language requirements
To successfully apply to Macquarie there are standard English requirements and special English requirements.
Standard English requirements (equal to IELTS 6.5) can be proved with any of the following:
- a qualification from an approved country. Find out more.
- an approved qualification. Find out more.
- completion of an approved language test. Find out more.
- study at an approved English language centre. Find out more.
Special English requirements (greater than IELTS 6.5) are needed for some Macquarie programs. These programs are detailed in our English language requirements guide.
In order to be accepted into Macquarie University International College you will need also need to meet specific English language requirements.
If you have any questions concerning Macquarie University Courses, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.