Malikiya College of Health & Social Sciences Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Malikiya College of Health/Social Sciences Admission Form: Malikiya College of Health and Social Sciences, Bauchi, admission form into its various programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Malikiya College of Health and Social Sciences, Bauchi various programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Accredited Malikiya College of Health and Social Sciences Courses
- Dental Surgery Technician (DST)
- National Diploma Dental Therapy
- Medical Laboratory Science (MLT)
- Community Health Extension Worker (Fresh)
- Community Health Extension Worker (RE-Trainee)
- Junior Community Health Extension Worker (Certificate)
- Health Information Management (HIM)
- Environmental Health Technician (EVT)
- Environmental Health Assistant (EHA)
- Health Education and Promotion (DHE)
- X-Ray Technician
- ND Dietetics and Nutrition
- ND Pharmacy Technology
- ND Health Information Management
- ND Environment Health Technology (EHO)
- ND Community Health
- HND Community Health
- HND Dental Therapy
- HND Environment Technology (Officers)
- HND Nutrition & Dietetics
- HND health information Management
- HND Pharmacy Technology
Malikiya College of Health and Social Sciences Admission Requirements
Interested Candidates of Diploma Courses Must have Five (5) Credits in English, Mathematics Biology, Chemistry, and/or Physics.
While interested candidates for Certificate Courses must have three (3) Credits in English, Mathematics, and Biology.
- Kwara State College of Health Technology Offa Entrance Exam Schedule
- Nigerian Army College of Nursing ND and HND Nursing Admission Form.
- Our Lady of Lourdes College of Nursing Basic Midwifery Programme Admission.
- Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Form
How to Apply for Malikiya College of Health and Social Sciences Admission Form
All interested Candidates are Requested to obtain an application form at the cost of N4000 via Remita or through the college portal www.malikiyacollege.edu.ng to pay directly with your debit card. Candidates are warned that the college does not sell form in any bank any claim from on this should be disregarded, please.
Contacts: 08060053747, 07087298640,08067572578
If you have any question concerning Malikiya College of Health/Social Sciences Admission Form , please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.