Management Trainee Recruitment: Management Trainee Recruitment (Fresh Graduates) at a Multinational Company (10 Openings). Read through to find out.
Management Trainee Recruitment (Fresh Graduates)
We are a multinational company, operational in over 23+ countries. We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee Recruitment (Fresh Graduates)
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Kano, Kaduna, Benin – Edo, Enugu, Onitsha – Anambra, Owerri – Imo, and Ibadan – Oyo.
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for outstanding individuals who can grow with us in our every prospect and contribute maximum towards increasing and maintaining our company’s sales and company-client relationships at a high standard.
- We harbour an exciting, growth-driven and equal opportunity work environment, where abilities of an individual takes precedence over experience. Therefore, knowing yourself, your core strengths and potentials are key recruitment elements during our continuous search for “outstanding” individuals.
- Location is flexible in terms of the following ;Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Kaduna, Benin, Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri and Ibadan.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any course of study from top Universities only (no Polytechnics or State Universities).
- Minimum of a 3.5 GPA or Second Class Upper Equivalent.
- Experience: 0 – 1 year post-NYSC experience (more will not be considered).
- Not more than 27 years of age.
Candidates should have the following skills and specifications;
- Be adaptable.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have good people skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Have good organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Very attractive.
- We offer: HMO Cover, Transportation Allowance, Mobile / data allowance and other staff benefits.
- NPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NDLEA Job Vacancies – www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Screening Date and Examination Centres [81RRI]
- Ogun State Government Recruitment Application Form Portal
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you have any questions concerning Management Trainee Recruitment (Fresh Graduates), please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.