MAPOLY ND Admission List | www.mapoly.edu.ng.
MAPOLY Admission List | ND Full-time / Part-Time Has been released online, MAPOLY Admission List 2020, MAPOLY Admission List, How to check MAPOLY Admission List…See more details below.
The management of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) have announced the released of the 2019/2020 academic session ND & HND full-time/part-time admission list.
Candidates that participated in the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
SEE ALSO: MAPOLY_HND Admission List
The Moshood Abiola Polytechnic admission list has been uploaded online and it is accessible from the polytechnic admission status checking portal,Check Below.
How to Check MAPOLY Admission List.
- Go to MAPOLY admission status checking portal @ http://mapolyng.com/apply20/index.php?p=login.
- Insert your username (i.e. your UTME Reg No) and Password in the required column.
- Finally, click on Log In to access your MAPOLY admission status.
Candidates, who must have been offered provisional admission on the respective lists, however have till Friday, Monday, 16th December, 2020 to pay the Non-Refundable acceptance fee via the Polytechnic’s portal on www.mapoly.edu.ng.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to MAPOLY ND full-time admission list for the 2019/2020 academic year.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAPOLY
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic also known as MAPOLY is a tertiary learning institution in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. The Ojere campus is in the South-Eastern part of Abeokuta, covering about 960 hectares of rolling land bounded by the Ogun River to the south. It is named after Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola, who was elected President of Nigeria in 1993, but prevented from taking office. The polytechnic was formally established in 1980 as Ogun State Polytechnic during the military administration of Harris Eghagha, but the first set of 220 students was admitted in January 1979. The Polytechnic started on two temporary campuses, Oke-Egunya and Onikolobo, moving to the Ojere campus between April 1985 and March 1988. By the 2017-2018 session, the student population was 20,878, with about 1250 academic and non-academic staff.
Presently, the polytechnic has five schools, each headed by a director, and 21 departments, each headed by a Head of Department. The schools, along with their corresponding departments, are:
- Business & Management studies (Accountancy, Business Administration, Business & Finance, Office & Technology Management, Marketing)
- Communication & Information Technology (Mass Communication and General Studies)
- Environmental Studies (Architecture, Urban & Regional Planning, Estate Management, Building Tech, Quantity Surveying, and Surveying & Geo-Informatics)
- Engineering (Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Electrical/Electronic Engineering)
- Science and technology (Science Laboratory Technology, Food Technology, Mathematics & Statistics, and Computer Science.
If you have any question concerning Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY), please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to somebody. share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.