Maranatha University Post UTME Screening Application Form 2021/2022.
Maranatha University Post UTME Form: The Maranatha University is now selling its Post UTME applications Form for eligible UTME candidates for admission into its various degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. Apply for Maranatha University Post UTME Screening Form below.
Maranatha University Post UTME Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who obtained a minimum score of 160 in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and possess at least five O’Level Credit in relevant subjects for admission into Maranatha University, Mgbidi first degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Admission into Maranatha University is open to candidates with the requisite qualifications and subject to written and/or oral examination as the University may determine.
Admission into the University is open to all irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, creed and disability. However, candidates must note that Maranatha University is a Christian faith-based university.
Maranatha University Admission Requirements
The Maranatha University admission requirements consist of O’level result and your JAMB Post UTME Scores and other relevant documents as follows:
- All admissions into the University shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For admission to 100 Level (via UTME), candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects;
- For admission by direct entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be;
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses;
- Those who meet the requirements for admission shall be subjected to screening interviews to be conducted by the University.
Prospective students must, in addition to meeting the general admission requirements, also satisfy the faculty and departmental requirements. Please click the button below to download the faculty and departmental requirements
- List of Courses Offered in Maranatha University
- Maranatha University School Fees Schedule
- Maranatha University Resumption Date
How to Apply for Maranatha University Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
In case of any enquiry, please contact members of the Maranatha University admission team. They would be more than glad to help you. Email them today; email@example.com or call/chat with them: 234-902-884-1105 (Whatsapp number)
If you have any questions concerning Maranatha University Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.