Marie Curie Fellowship 2021/2022 Application Form Login Portal Update
Marie Curie Fellowship: Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship invites applications from suitably qualified students into their Marie Curie Fellowship for experienced researchers. The scholarship for international students is fully-funded.
About Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship
Investing in new research is a long-term investment. The Marie Sklodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowships are Europe’s investment in researchers and their development as part of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual Actions (MSCA).
Marie-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowships help scientists at different phases of their careers, regardless of their age or nationality. The research grants fund possibilities for career advancement for academics in various disciplines.
Marie Curie Fellowship Eligibility
The IAEA MSCFP is open to students from IAEA Member States who meet the following entry requirements: Female candidates;
- Accepted by or enrolled in an accredited university in a Master’s programme.
- Preference will be given to applicants with above-average academic credentials (75% or above or GPA > 3.0 out of 4.0).
- Researchers must have a PhD before the call date and a maximum of 8 years of post-doctoral research experience. Years of research experience and professional gaps (for example, because of parental leave) can cause the timescale to be extended.
- Years of research experience in third countries will not be considered in the above maximum for nationals or long-term residents of EU Member States or Horizon Europe Associated Countries who wish to reintegrate to pursue their research career in the EU Member States or Horizon Europe Associated Countries.
Fields of Study
The programme supports young women studying in nuclear-related fields relevant to the IAEA’s work to advance the safe and peaceful uses of nuclear science and technology such as nuclear engineering, nuclear physics and chemistry, nuclear medicine, isotopic techniques, radiation biology, nuclear safety, nuclear security and non-proliferation. More examples of related fields are listed here.
- Leventis Foundation Fellowships
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme
- Facebook Fellowship Program
- Teaching Human Rights Fellowship – Cohort 2
- IBRAF Fellowship Program on South-South and Triangular Cooperation
Selected students receive a scholarship for Master’s programmes in nuclear-related studies at accredited universities. They are also provided with an opportunity to pursue an internship facilitated by the IAEA for up to 12 months.
Scholarships are awarded annually, with up to 100 students selected per year depending on the availability of funds. They give consideration to geographic and linguistic diversity.
Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Program Award
The students are awarded up to €20,000 for tuition costs and up to €20,000 for living costs for the duration of their Master’sprogramme.
Marie Curie Fellowship Application Process
The documents required besides the completed online application form are:
- Copy of the Passport/National ID
- Official admission letter from university into the Master’s programme indicating the nuclear-related field of study and duration of the programme
- Statement of tuition fees/confirmation of tuition costs
- Portrait photo (resolution higher than 1000 x 1000 pixels)
- Completed reference forms sent directly to MSCFP@iaea.org by TWO referees (download the form here).
Lastly, all application documents must be submitted in English using the MSCFP online application form. If documents are submitted in the original language, please also include the official translation in English. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The online application period closes on 30th September 2021
If you have any questions concerning Marie Curie Fellowship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.