Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) Admission List 2022/2023.
MAUTECH Admission List: The Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) have release names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various first-degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
MAUTECH Admission List
The management of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) hereby inform all the candidates that participated in the Post UTME screening for the 2022/2023 academic session that the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission.
How to Check MAUTECH Admission List
- Go to the MAUTECH admission portal at http://mautech_postutme.admissions.cloud/login.html.
- Supply your username and password where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Log In’ button to access your MAUTECH admission status (Admitted candidates are to print their MAUTECH admission letter from the same page).
Note: All successfully admitted into the MAUTECH first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB CAPS and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for
- The confirmation of the offer is subject to your obtaining the minimum entry qualification for the course to which you have been offered admission.
- A formal letter of Admission will be sent to you by JAMB
- You are expected to submit a medical report from a Government Hospital or University Clinic at the point of registration
- At the time of registration, you will be required to present the originals of your certificate (s) or other acceptable evidence of the qualifications on which this offer of admission was based.
- If it is discovered at anytime that you do not possess any of the qualifications which you claimed to have obtained; you will be withdrawn from the University.
- Check for your schedule of fees, registration date and other details on our website www.mautech.edu.ng
- You are expected to complete your final registration with your Department within two (2) weeks from the day of collection of the original copy of your admission letter.
- You are to submit three sets of all your documents (photocopies) to your Department.
See Also: MAUTECH Cut Off Marks
If you have any questions concerning Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.