Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU) Post UTME Form 2022/2023 | www.mciu.edu.ng.
MCIU Post UTME Form: Michael and Cecilia Ibru University post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available on sale.
MCIU Post UTME Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU), Ibru Village, Agbarha-Otor, under-listed degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. Apply for MCIU Post UTME Form below.
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- English & Literary Studies
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Music
- Theatre Arts & Film Studies
- Faculty Computing
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Natural & Applied Science
- Applied Biology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Physics
MCIU Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who wrote the 2022 JAMB UTME conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidates who made the Michael and Cecilia Ibru University their FIRST CHOICE Institution are eligible for the screening.
- All other interested candidates who did not choose Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU) as their First and Second Choices are equally eligible to come for the MCIU POST-UTME Screening at MCIU.
- Each candidate must possess at least five (5) O’Level Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their proposed relevant subject courses.
How to Apply for Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
- Candidates are required to register online at University’s Website
- Qualified UTME candidates are to pay a sum of two thousand naira into the school account at any Zenith Bank Nationwide
- Bank Name: Zenith Bank
Account Name: Michael and Cecilia Ibru University
Account Number: 1014263562
For More Information Contact
Ibru Village, Agbarha-Otor,
Power of Faith Hall,
Michael and Cecilia Ibru University,
Ibru Village, Agbarha-Otor, Delta State.
All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Copy of SSCE OR A’Level Result
- JAMB Result/Registration Slips
- Copy of Bank Teller for the #2,000 Screening Fee paid.
For more information or clarification or other issues candidates can call to reach us on telephone numbers: (08023385488), (08135973990).
MCIU Post UTME Form Application Deadline: Not Specified
If you have any questions concerning MCIU Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- UNIUYO Post UTME /DE Screening Form
- FCE Abeokuta Post UTME Form
- FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form
- Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa Post UTME Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.