Missing My Brother Who Died Quotes: Missing my brother who died quotes may help you cope with the pain of your loss. You might come across a few quotations that express your affection for your deceased sibling.
Missing My Brother Who Died Quotes – Latest Update 2023
Missing My Brother Who Died Quotes
Quotes on losing a sibling may help you cope with the pain of your loss. You might come across a few quotations that express your affection for your deceased sibling.
1. “A brother is a friend given by Nature.” – Jean Baptiste Legouve
2. “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.” – Astrid Alauda
3. “I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage.” – Maya Angelou
4. “I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.” – Author Unknown
5. “It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on!” – Missing My Brother Who Died Quotes
6. “Nothing can stop me from loving my brother” – Brandy Norwood
7. “To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes.” – Clara Ortega
8. “There is a destiny which makes us brothers; none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own” – Edwin Markham
9. “Blessed is the servant who loves his brother as much when he is sick and useless as when he is well and an be of service to him.” – St. Francis of Assisi
10. “The beauty of genuine brotherhood and peace is more precious than diamonds or silver or gold” – Martin Luther King Jr
11. “To have had a brother is to have experienced a very special gift” – Unknown
12. “There is a special place in our heart for the one we call ‘brother’” – Unknown
13. “Sometimes, only one person is missing, and the whole world seems depopulated” – Alphonse de Lamartine
14. “As long as I can I will look at this world for both of us. As long as I can I will laugh with the birds, I will sing with the flowers, I will pray to the stars, for both of us” – Sascha
15. “If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them” – James O’Barr
16. “The dead never truly die. They simply change form” – Suzy Kassem. Missing My Brother Who Died Quotes
17. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart” – Helen Keller
18. “Don’t be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends” – Richard Bach
19. In memory of my Brother who is an angel in heaven. Missing My Brother Who Died Quotes
20. The hard part wasn’t losing you. It was learning to live without you.
21. My brother was a great favorite with everybody, and his death cast a gloom upon the whole neighborhood. -Buffalo Bill. Missing My Brother Who Died Quotes
22. My brother died. He was a karate expert, then joined the army. The first time he saluted, he killed himself.
23. Goodbye dear brother you deserve eternal rest, You cared so much for one and all to have you I was blessed.
24. When my brother passed away… I made a decision that I might die soon, and if I die, I want people to know who I really am. – Leslie Jones
25. My brother was my best friend and now, I feel as though I lost two people when he died.
Inspirational Quotes for Loss of Brother
26. You left this world long years ago, but your memories are still fresh in our minds. May you rest peacefully in heaven. Sometimes I just still can’t believe you’re gone… Brother!
27. Although it’s difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, May be looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow, Brother. – Missing My Brother Who Died Quotes
28. I will remember you forever. Your memory lives inside me and will never be forgotten. I love you, brother!
29. Dear Brother, I know that you are gone, but I still want you to know that every day I think of you, and miss you in my life. You were the best brother anyone could ever have. You’re my hero forever.
30. My brother was older than me and was a true big brother to me. I miss him dearly.
31. Brother you taught me to be strong but sorry I’m letting you down. I can never be strong to accept that you are no longer here. – Anonymous
32. No matter what I do to move on from this pain, deep down inside I will always know that I’ll never get to hug you again. – Anonymous
33. Days will pass and turn into years, but I will always remember you with silence my brother. – Anonymous
34. You will always be remembered, and never forgotten. – Missing My Brother Who Died Quotes
35. You may be gone from my sight, but you are never gone from my heart, my brother.- Anonymous
- Italy Visa Application in Nigeria and What to Know in 2023
- Holland Visa Application 2023 Requirements and Guidelines
- Early Morning Jobs, Top 12 Best Paying Early Morning Jobs
- Fred Hampton Quotes from Nobody Turn Us Around
- Toxic Relationship Quotes for Him
36. Sometimes I just still can’t believe you’re gone, my bro. – Anonymous
37. Dear brother, there isn’t a second that goes by without you being on my mind, there isn’t a moment that passes without me missing you. I miss you. I love you.
38. I’m glad I got to know you. You gave me the strength and the confidence to achieve anything I put my mind to. Love you lots and keep an eye out for me!
39. May your love and spirit always live on and continue to guide us. We wish we could have you back but, in our hearts, forever you will remain. Love always your family and friends.
40. You are one in a million and I am so glad that you are my brother. You are wise beyond your years and I hope that you always know how much I respect and admire you.
41. Dear Brother, I know that you are gone, but I still want you to know that every day I think of you, and miss you in my life. You were the best brother anyone could ever have.
42. I just wanted to tell you, even though you can’t see me or hear me… and I thought it would be nice if I could tell you in person, that I love you with all of my heart.
43. I love you for being loyal through good and bad times. You are my best friend, a shoulder to cry on, you’re the one that I can always depend on.
44. I don’t know why God took you from us. I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye. I know that I’ll see you again someday but it doesn’t take the pain away.
45. I just wanted to let you know how much I miss you. I look up at the stars and think about you most of the time. I wish we could hang out like we use to.
46. My brother, you were the greatest friend, companion, and joy that I could have had. I miss you every day and will always love you.
Relating to Death of a Brother Quotes
47. Sorry I couldn’t be there, but I know you love me no matter what. You are the best brother in the world. Hope you’re at peace now.
48. No one will ever love you more than I love the air that you breathe. You are my dearest closest friend and I treasure each moment we share.
49. I miss you and love you, my dear brother. Every day I pray for your soul to rest in peace. I hope the pain you felt in this life is a distant memory now that you have returned home to Paradise.
50. Stevie, I miss you so much, but I know you are there watching over me. I will see you again someday. I have been getting better. I see a counselor and am taking pills for depression.
51. I don’t know how I was lucky enough to find you, but I am sure glad that I did. You make my life so much better and brighter. You have filled a void that I thought would never be filled.
52. Dude, it’s been 1 year. I miss your bro and I can’t wait to party with you again in another year. Love ya man and I hope all is well up there.
53. Hey big bro why do you keep the word alive from me, I really loved you and you were my sunshine. You were the best brother I ever had, I love you so much and will always remember your sacrifice.
54. It was 5 years ago that your plane went missing. The day you left our family and friends behind. We still miss your presence, the stories you would tell and the laughs we had together.
55. It’s hard to believe that it has been three years since we lost you. It’s still hard to believe that such a worthless piece of scum could kill you. You are always in my heart and soul.
56. I’m sorry for everything I’ve put you through. All the times I wasn’t there, the conversations lost in my mind, the pain, and everything else. Love your bro!
If you have any questions concerning Missing My Brother Who Died Quotes – Latest Update 2023, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.