Mobile Police Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal Guidelines.
Mobile Police Recruitment Application Login Portal: Application is invited from qualified constable and applicant for recruitment into Nigerian Mobile Police Force ( MPF).
The MPF is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria. It has staff deployment across the 36 states of the country and the Federal Capital Territory. The command and control of the Mobile Police Force are under the Inspector General.
About Nigerian MOPOL
The Police Mobile Force was established as a strike or Anti-riot unit under the control of the Inspector-General of Police to counter incidents of civil disturbance. It is designated to take over operations of major crisis where conventional police units cannot cope.
The 40,000 strong PMF is deployed in 52 Police Mobile Squadrons, each of approximately 700 men, spread amongst the 36 State Commands and The Police Mobile Force was established as a strike or Anti-riot unit under the control of the Inspector-General of Police to counter incidents of civil disturbance. It is designated to take over operations of major crisis where conventional police units cannot cope.
The 40,000 strong PMF is deployed in 52 Police Mobile Squadrons, each of approximately 700 men, spread amongst the 36 State Commands and Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
Duties of the Mobile Police Force
Section 4 of the Police Acts and Regulations lists the duties of the police force to include:
- The prevention and detection of crime.
- The apprehension of offenders.
- The preservation of law and order.
- The protection of life and property.
- The due enforcement of laws and regulations with which they are directly charged.
- The performance of such military duties within and outside Nigeria as may be required of them by or under the authority of the police act or any other act.
Mobile Police Recruitment Requirements 2023
The following is the Nigerian MOPOL requirements for recruitment:
- Must be aged between 17 to 25 years
- Must possess “a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB”.
- Applicants must be medical, physical, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for males and 1.64m tall for females.
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
How to Apply for the Mobile Police Recruitment 2023
- Having a functional email address is necessary and important because that’s what you will use to sign up. Also, get your personal phone number ready also.
- Log to the Nigerian police recruitment website to access the form.
- www.policerecruitment.ng OR (https://psc.gov.ng/)
- Fill the form accordingly, at the end we believe that you will receive an email that is sent with some information indicating that you have successfully submitted your form. Check this email if there is an attachment, if yes print it out
- Email address and phone number used during registration should be your personal one.
- Nothing disqualified an applicant more than multiple registration.
- The Nigerian police will never contact you directly rather you are to receive emails which will inform you about your progress with them.
Nigerian MOPOL Recruitment Eligibility
To be eligible for these jobs, the applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
MPF Recruitment Exams 2023
This article will not be complete if we don’t list the accredited Nigerian police recruitment Centres scattered in all parts of the country. All states are fully represented here, so no need to travel to the next state for the screening.
List of MPF Recruitment Centers
- ABUJA POWA Headquarters opposite Force Headquarters, Abuja
- BENUE Zone 4 – Makurdi, Benue State
- CALABAR Zone 6 – Calabar, Cross River State
- EDO Zone 5 – Benin city, Edo State
- ENUGU Police Detective College, Enugu
- IBADAN Police Training School, Ibadan
- JOS Police Staff College, Jos
- KADUNA Police College, Kaduna
- KANO Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil
- LAGOS Police College, Ikeja, Lagos
- BAUCHI Police Training School, Bauchi
- LOKOJA Zone 8 – Lokoja, Kogi State
- MAIDUGURI Police College, Maiduguri
- MINNA Police Secondary School, Minna
- OWERRI Emmanuel College, Owerri
- PORT-HARCOURT Police Secondary School, Port Harcourt
- SOKOTO Zone 10 – Sokoto, Sokoto State
- TARABA Zone 3 – Jalingo, Taraba State
- YOLA Police Children School, Karewa, Jimeta, Yola Adamawa State.
Nigerian MOPOL Screening Requirement
Here is a list of items you are to come along during the screening process:
- Acknowledgment Form
- Examination Card (Login to your online account to print Exam Card and updated Acknowledgment Card)
- Current JAMB Result Slip
- 2B pencil, sharpener, eraser, and ruler
- Lastly, two (2) Postcard size photographs (3.5 x 5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards
More News on the Mobile Police Recruitment 2023
The main purpose of creating this post is to give you information on the ongoing Mobile police recruitment. No applicant should miss this update because it will be coming in series.
- The first news we bring to your desk today is that the Nigerian police recruitment form is now out online and can now be accessed online.
- Our second biggest update for today is that the Mobile police recruitment form is absolutely free of charge, you aren’t required or suppose to part with your hard-earned money before your application will be accepted.
- The closing date, for now, is 24th August as such all applicants are expected to rush online to complete the registration process within a space of 6 weeks.
- The Nigerian policy recruitment portal remains www.policerecruitment.ng.
- Another hot news you should not miss is that a screening exercise comes up September, on our next biggest update we shall give you more update on how the screening process will go.
If you have any questions concerning Nigerian MOPOL Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Federal Government Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigeria Community Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Police Aptitude Test/Screening Date & Venue
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this