Michael Otedola College of Primary Education (Affiliated to UI) Post-UTME/DE Form 2021/2022 | www.mocped.edu.ng.
MOCPED-UI Post-UTME/DE Form: Michael Otedola College of Primary Education (MOCPED) in affiliation with the University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME / Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
MOCPED-UI Post-UTME/DE Form
All Candidates who wish to be admitted into the University of Ibadan, MOCPED Affiliate, Noforija-Epe, Lagos State and scored a minimum of 200 in this year’s UTME/DE are hereby invited to apply for the 2021/2022 admissions exercise.
MOCPED-UI Degree Programmes.
- B.A. (Ed) English
- B.A. (Ed) Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. (Ed) Islamic Studies
- B.A. (Ed) French
- B.A. (Ed) Yoruba
- B.Sc. (Ed) Economics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science
- B.Sc. (Ed) Computer Science
- B.Ed Social Studies Education
- B.Ed Human Kinetics
- B.Ed Health Education
- B.Ed Educational Management
- B.Ed Guidance and Counseling
- B.Ed Accounting and Business Education
- B.Ed Early Childhood Care and Education
MOCPED-UI Admission Requirements.
(A) UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION (UTME) CANDIDATES
- Candidates seeking admission into the 4–year degree Programmes in Education, are expected to satisfy the normal entry requirements for admission into the University. Such candidates must possess five O’Level credits at a sitting or six O’Level credits at two sittings in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- In addition to the basic entry requirement, candidates are also required to obtain a credit pass in Literature in English in NECO or WAEC SSCE or GCE O’ Level for B.A.(Ed) English.
(B) DIRECT ENTRY: (3 YEARS)
Direct entry candidates are expected to satisfy the following criteria:
- In addition to O’Level requirements of 5 credits at a sitting or 6 credits at two sittings.
- NCE holders must possess a minimum of two passes at credit or merit level and merit in Education, as well as relevant subject combination.
- Candidates must have obtained the 2020 JAMB Direct Entry Form.
How to Apply for MOCPED-UI Post UTME/DE Screening Form.
To commence the on-line screening, each eligible candidate will pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000.00) only for Screening Fee and Four Thousand Naira ( N4,000.00) for Screening Administrative charges via this website:
www.mocped.edu.ng/aims/apply/ui and follow the instructions to fill the application form. The print out of the completed form and photocopy of credentials should be submitted to:
THE DIRECTORATE OF DEGREE PROGRAMMES, UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, MOCPED, Noforija-Epe, Lagos State.
MOCPED-UI Post-UTME/DE Form Application Deadline: The Closing date for the purchase and submission of admission forms and date of screening will be communicated to all applicants in due course.
If you have any questions concerning MOCPED-UI Post-UTME/DE Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- DELSU Post UTME Form
- KWASU Post UTME Form
- NUBAPOLY Post UTME Form
- College of Education Zing (COEZING) Post UTME Form
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.