Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) Direct Entry Onsite Screening Exercise Schedule for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Form: Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU direct entry application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Apply for Michael Okpara University direct entry screening below.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening
This is to inform all the direct entry applicants of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) that the management of the institution has released the date, time and venue of their onsite screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
MOUAU Direct Entry Onsite Screening Exercise Schedule
Date: 24th February 2022
Time: 9 am
Venue: ICT Resource Centre (ABIA CLASS)
All Candidates are expected to present their original Certificates at the Venue
All Candidates are expected to Observe Covid 19 Protocols
MOUAU Direct Entry Form Eligibility
All candidates who applied to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike for the Direct entry admission will be eligible if there are using approved and accredited institution certificate to apply for direct-entry into MOUAU.
How to Apply for MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Form.
Apply Here, and follow the procedures below:
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2021/2022 Direct Entry Admission Screening Banner
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash. Note: transaction charges apply
- Return to the site to continue registration. P.S: If you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University Portal Office.
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting the proposed Department and other requisite details. KINDLY REGISTER IN DEPARTMENT APPLIED FOR IN JAMB.
- Candidates are required to fetch their O’level results by inputting in the required field for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II Exam number, Type of Exam, Year of Exam, O’levels Exam Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card). Note only details on cards not used not up five times are valid.
- Ensure that the correct result/ results have been fetched before clicking on the submit menu.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit, and take printout after executing the Submit button. The system sends a copy of the submitted form to your email for records.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
- Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening test results seven working days after registration.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Exams Date & Requirements.
The Date for the Onsite screening test will be communicated through your E-mail and phone numbers, you will be required to bring the following:
- Printout of filled form as this contains the candidate’s unique Direct entry Admission. Screening number as evidence that a candidate has registered for the Direct EntryAdmission Screening.
- One coloured copy of your JAMB photo page
- Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II certificates.
- Original copies of A’ levels/ Diploma / NCE/Degree certificates or evidence of same for sighting.
- Statement of result indicating CGPA obtained, if available.
- Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conform with information on certificates presented for the screening.
- NCAT Post UTME Form
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form
- MOUAU Post UTME Screening Form
- Federal Poly Oko ND Part-Time Admission Form
- IBBU Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- FUKASHERE Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- KWARAPOLY HND Admission Form
If you have any questions concerning MOUAU Direct Entry Screening, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.