Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022.
MOUAU Post UTME Form: Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has started selling its Post-UTME Screening application form for the 2021/2022 academic session. Apply for Michael Okpara University Post UTME below.
MOUAU Post UTME Form
The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various Michael Okpara University of Agriculture DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2021/2022 academic session.
See Also: MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Form
MOUAU Post UTME Cut Off Mark
For a candidate To be eligible to write the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) post UTME screening exercise, Such candidates must have scored a mark not less than 160 and above in the recently conducted JAMB UTME.
NOTE: Interested candidates for MICROBIOLOGY are informed that the programme now has full accreditation by the National Universities Commission (NUC). Also, Candidates who want to change into any of the programmes in Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike should immediately apply through the Central Admission Processing System of JAMB.
MOUAU Post-UTME Application Applicant Eligibility & Key Date
All candidates who scored 160 and above and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice are eligible.
Candidates who want to change into any of the programmes of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike should immediately apply through the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) of JAMB. Interested candidates for MICROBIOLOGY are informed that the programme now has full accreditation by National Universities Commission (NUC).
How to Apply for MOUAU Post UTME Screening
Click Here to Apply and follow the procedures below:
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2021/2022 Admission Screening banner.
- Enter a valid personalized and functional phone number and e-mail address for effective communication.
- Input JAMB Registration Number. This leads you to Remitta Payment Platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the website to continue your registration.
- NOTE: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
- Candidates MUST also upload their O’Level results to JAMB website (CAPS), Note: The upload must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centres.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results fetched is correct before submission of form.
- Candidates awaiting 2020 WAEC/NECO results are advised NOT to register till these results are available, to avoid need for updates.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
- Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
- Candidates are advised to periodically check the University Portal for their screening results after registration.
MOUAU ADMISSION STATUS: Candidates should regularly check the University website for further information on their admission status. Candidates are strictly advised not to pay money to any person except fees as approved by MOUAU in the advert as the University does not charge any money for candidates to obtain admission.
MOUAU Post UTME Application Deadline: Not Specified
- NCAT Post UTME Form
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form
- Federal Poly Oko ND Part-Time Admission Form
- IBBU Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- FUKASHERE Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- KWARAPOLY HND Admission Form
If you have any questions concerning MOUAU Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.