Nigeria Federal Government Survival Fund For MSMEs and Artisans | survivalfundapplication.com.
MSMEs Survival Fund Application: (www.survivalfundapplication.com) Nigeria Federal Government Survival Fund For MSMEs and Artisans application form portal has officially open. The Federal government has announced that registration for the N75 billion survival fund for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) is now out .
MSMEs Survival Fund Application
The Federal government has announced that registration for the N75 billion survival fund for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) will begin on the 9th of August 2023.
MSMEs Survival Fund Salary
The Payroll support scheme is expected to assist about 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs in meeting payroll obligations of between N30,000 to N50,000 per employee over 3 months.
MSMEs Survival Fund Payroll Support Timetable
- Monday 21st September – Education (Private Schools)
- Friday 25th September – Hospitality
- Monday 28th September – General (All Sectors)
MSMEs Survival Fund Application Requirements
A. Employees’ company Must be registered in Nigeria under the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC
B. Must have BVN by company CEO
C. Must have a staff strength of no less than 3 persons
D. Must be owned by a Nigerian
How to Apply for Federal Government Survival Fund
Click Here to Apply >> https://survivalfund.gov.ng/auth/register
- All Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises in Nigeria are eligible to Apply.
- 75 Billion shall be shared across all MSMEs in Nigeria.
- At least 1.7 Million Nigerians Business will get the opportunity to benefit from this money.
- Application Opens 12.00 PM
If you have any questions concerning MSMEs Survival Fund Application, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- N-Power Test Timetable
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng | N-Power Application
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- NIMC Application Portal | www.nimc.gov.ng
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Federal Ministry of Youth Sports/FMYSD Programme (MSMEs)
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.