Nigeria Federal Government Survival Fund For MSMEs and Artisans | survivalfundapplication.com.
MSMEs Survival Fund Application: (www.survivalfundapplication.com) Nigeria Federal Government Survival Fund For MSMEs and Artisans application form portal has officially open. The Federal government has announced that registration for the N75 billion survival fund for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) will begin on Monday, September 28.
MSMEs Survival Fund Application
The Federal government has announced that registration for the N75 billion survival fund for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) will begin on the 9th of Feb 2021.
MSMEs Survival Fund Salary
The Payroll support scheme is expected to assist about 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs in meeting payroll obligations of between N30,000 to N50,000 per employee over 3 months.
Businesses in the hospitality industry will have access on Friday 25 September 2020 from 12 A.M., while, other categories of small businesses will be able to register from 12 A.M., on Monday, September 28, 2020.
A statement issued in Abuja on Sunday, 20th September, 2020, by the Project Delivery Office said the portal which opens at 10 pm on Monday the 21st, would have educational institutions as the first category of beneficiaries to register.
MSMEs Survival Fund Payroll Support Timetable
- Monday 21st September 2020 – Education (Private Schools)
- Friday 25th September 2020 – Hospitality
- Monday 28th September 2020 – General (All Sectors)
MSMEs Survival Fund Application Requirements
A. Employees’ company Must be registered in Nigeria under the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC
B. Must have BVN by company CEO
C. Must have a staff strength of no less than 3 persons
D. Must be owned by a Nigerian
How to Apply for Federal Government Survival Fund
Click Here to Apply >> https://survivalfund.gov.ng/auth/register
- All Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises in Nigeria are eligible to Apply.
- 75 Billion shall be shared across all MSMEs in Nigeria.
- At least 1.7 Million Nigerians Business will get the opportunity to benefit from this money.
- Application Opens 12.00 PM Tuesday, February 9, 2021.
If you have any questions concerning MSMEs Survival Fund Application, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- N-Power Test Timetable 2020 and Full Assessment Screening Details
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng | N-Power Application Portal for N-Power Sign Up
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020/2021 | FMOH Application Portal
- NIMC Application Portal | www.nimc.gov.ng
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020/2021 | www.ferma.gov.ng
- Federal Ministry of Youth Sports/FMYSD Programme (MSMEs) in Nigeria 2020.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.