MTN Scholarship Scheme 2021 Application Form Login Portal for All Nigerian Students.
MTN Scholarship Scheme: MTN Foundation Scholarship provides financial assistance and support to students willing to advance their studies into higher tertiary education.
About MTN Foundation
The MTN Foundation Scholarship scheme seeks to attract high-performing full-time students studying in public tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education) in Nigeria.
The scholarship provides financial assistance to students who might otherwise be unable to pay for their tertiary education and aims to recognize and reward academic excellence.
MTN Scholarship Scheme
Below is the ongoing MTN scholarship for 2021/2022
1) MTN Scholarship for Youth Development
MTN Scholarships under the Youth Development Cause is an annual award that seeks to recognize and reward qualified high performing students in Nigerian Public Tertiary Institutions:
MTN Science and Technology Scholarship, currently in its 12th year, is open to eligible 300 level students studying Science & Technology-related courses, in Nigerian Public Tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education).
300 successful students are awarded scholarships worth N200, 000.00 annually till graduation if they maintain the required grades.
2) MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2021/2022 for Blind Students in Nigeria
The MTN Scholarship Scheme is an annual scholarship award that seeks to recognize and reward qualified high-performing students. It is made up of the MTN Scholarship Scheme for Blind Students (MTN SSBS).
MTN Scholarship for Blind Students in its 10th year is targeted at qualified 200 level blind students studying any course in Nigerian Public Tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education).
Therefore, 60 successful blind students are awarded scholarships worth N200, 000.00 annually till graduation if they maintain the required grades.
3) UTME Scholarship
Top 10 UTME Scholarship which commenced in 2020, is the latest addition to the MTN Scholarships. Every year the top 10 scoring candidates of UTME as announced by JAMB, automatically qualify for the top 10 UTME scholarship.
The successful candidates are awarded scholarships worth N200,000.00 from their 100 level through to graduation if they maintain the required grades.
Hence, the Top 10 UTME Scholarship is awarded irrespective of the successful candidates’ preferred course of study or Tertiary Institution – Public or Private in Nigeria.
4) MTN Foundation Scholarship Form 2021/2022 for Undergraduate Nigerian Students
This is to form the general public that the MTN Foundation Scholarship 2021/2022 application form and registration portal are now open for interested and qualified undergraduates.
The MTN Foundation Scholarship closing date is also listed in this article, so do well to apply before the closing date.
Also, the MTN Foundation Scholarship 2021 Scheme is an annual scholarship award that seeks to recognize and reward qualified high-performing students.
However, the MTN Foundation scholarship award is available to full-time students in their 300 level. Only applications from students studying any of the following courses will be considered
5) MTN Nigeria 2021 Global Graduate Development Programme (Graduate Trainee)
Apply for MTN Global Graduate Development Programme 2021. MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable.
It is through the compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
MTN Foundation Scholarship 2021 Requirement
Applicant’s details will be verified and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an assessment test.
They will be required to come with 2 recent passport photographs as well as the original and photocopy of the following documents:
- The valid Student ID card
- Proof of CGPA(For undergraduate students)
- Any other means of identification (National ID card, International passport, or Driver’s license)
- Admission letter from JAMB and institution of study
- Admission letter for the HND programs (For Polytechnic students only)
Easy Guide on How to Apply for MTN Scholarship 2021
To apply for MTN Foundation Scholarship successfully, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the MTN scholarship official website and select a form for the eligible category.
- Fill the form for the category you select (The Scholarship Application form Contains over 5 Sections which include; personal information, UTME Information, Course Information, and Family Background)
- Start with your personal information(Your surname, First Name, Middle Name, Gender, date of birth, and others)
- The second section covers Personal Address, email, phone number, and passport upload. Make sure you follow all instructions written in each field of the form.
- Once you’re done filling the form, click on “SUBMIT” Please review the form before you submit it to affirm all information is correct.
Deadline: Entries close August 15, 2021
FAQS about MTN Scholarship 2021
Below are the frequently asked questions and answers about MTN scholarship
1) How many students are awarded the MTN Scholarship Annually?
Ans: 500 MTN Scholars are named annually. The MTN Scholarship Shortlist is pasted on national dailies, Official Social Media Handles, and emails are sent to winners.
2) Can Polytechnic OND and HND Students Apply for the MTN Scholarships?
Ans: Yes! They are Eligible to Apply for the Scholarship. The Applicant must be in his/her ND2. The Scholarship applicant must be in the above-specified field of Study for the Application to be considered.
3) I sat for WAEC/SSCE Examination Twice can I Still Apply?
Ans: Yes! You can apply as there are provisions for you to insert those results accordingly
4) When will the MTN Scholarship Results be out?
Ans: The results are always released in September annually based on the trends.
If you have any question concerning MTN Scholarship Scheme, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this