NABCO portal login 2021/2022 Application Form – nabco.gov.gh.
NABCO portal Login nabco.gov.gh Application Form: https://nabco.gov.gh/Application are invited into the Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) for various vacant job position for the 2021/2022.
NABCO portal login Application Form
Management of the Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) in its update on its social media handles titled “Key Updates On The Status Of The Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) In The Third Year Of The Scheme” has highlighted the need to replace exited trainees and as such a need for a Nationwide Recruitment in all districts across all sixteen regions of Ghana.
“Once the NABCO Secretariat is certain of the difference in the numbers of trainees actively engaged from those who have not progressed to the CPTP Exit profiles, it will replace the exited trainees. Kindly note that replacement applies a democratic formula which affects all districts across all sixteen regions.
NABCO portal login nabco.gov.gh Application Form
NABCO recruitment does not entail any fees, costs or financial payments to be enrolled any member of staff engaged in such fraudulent behavior will be dealt with using the appropriate disciplinary sanctions. It is equally our responsibility to report such criminal acts when it comes to our attention.
NABCO Recruitment Registration And Application Requirements 2021 / 2022
All Applicants will need the listed information below to complete the NABCO registration and application process:
- Personal details including Email address
- A Soft copy of a passport size picture
- A Scanned copy of highest tertiary qualification (degree/diploma) in pdf format.
- Certificate number of tertiary qualification (degree/diploma)
- A Scanned copy of National Service certificate.
- National Service certificate number
- Any of the following National ID: NHIS Card, National ID card, Passport, Voters ID card, Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) Number, E-zwich Card Number.
- Ghana Post GPS digital address
- District of residence
- National Service Scheme (NSS) PIN
- Heal Ghana Module is open to only graduates with healthcare training and professionally licensed as such applicant licence number is required for the Heal Ghana Module.
How to Apply for NABCO Recruitment
- To begin the application process, visit nabco.gov.gh . or https://apply.nabco.gov.gh/login
- Then navigate to your preferred NABCO module namely; Educate Ghana, Heal Ghana, Feed Ghana, Revenue Ghana, Digitize Ghana and Enterprise and Civic Ghana.
- Afterwards click on your preferred NABCO module
- Read through the chosen module carefully to know its full requirements
- Then click on apply
- Fill the NABCO application form that shows up in stages by providing details such as Personal details including Email address, A Soft copy of a passport size picture, A Scanned copy of highest tertiary qualification (degree/diploma) in pdf format, Certificate number of tertiary qualification (degree/diploma), A Scanned copy of National Service certificate, National Service certificate number, Any of the following National ID: NHIS Card, National ID card, Passport, Voters ID card, Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) Number, E-zwich Card Number, Ghana Post GPS digital address, District of residence and National Service Scheme (NSS) PIN.
- Afterwards click on the “submit” button to submit the form
- You are now done with the registration application process
NABCO Recruitment Processes 2021 / 2022
- Online Application: The process of the NABCO recruitment processes is to spply online for the different modules for pre-selection and notification.
- Validation or Verification: To be selected after the application, candidates will be validated before proceeding to the next stage.
- Interview: Selected applicants will be invited for interview at the District Office NABCO offices
- Training And Posting: Successful applicants will receive a 3 year non renewable contract, training and posting as a NABCO trainee.
How To Check NABCO Application Status, Interview Status, Verification Status, Selection Status And Acceptance Status After Registration
- To check your NABCO Application Status, Interview Status, Verification Status, Selection Status And Acceptance Status After registration, visit the NABCO login page apply.nabco.gov.gh
- Then login with your NABCO Number and password you generated at the registration stage
- After login you will see your NABCO dashboard detailing all the steps you have completed and the ones you have not completed.
- On your nabco dashboard you will see your Application Status, Interview Status, Verification Status, Selection Status And Acceptance Status.
- For a detailed guide check this official NABCO Procedures .
- NABCO Eligibility And Module Qualification
NABCO is exclusively for tertiary graduates, as such applicants will be required to have a diploma or degree relevant to their preferred module. Detailed qualifications for the various NABCO modules are as follows:
- Educate Ghana: this NABCO module is open to all graduates but preference is given to graduates that majored in education, science, computer science, engineering, and mathematics .
- Heal Ghana: this NABCO module is open to graduates with healthcare training such as trained nurses, midwives, medical laboratory technicians and pharmacy technicians.
- Feed Ghana: this NABCO module is open to graduates with qualifications in agricultural disciplines and food sciences.
- Civic Ghana: this NABCO module is Open to all tertiary graduates of any discipline
- Revenue Ghana: this NABCO module is open to all tertiary graduates of any discipline
- Digitize Ghana: this NABCO module is open to all tertiary graduates of any discipline but preference is given to graduates with IT / ICT qualification.
- Enterprise Ghana: this NABCO module is Open to all tertiary graduates of any discipline
NABCO portal Login Recruitment Application Date And Schedule 2021 / 2022
Find the NABCO calendar below;
- Online application: the 2021 NABCO online application is to be announced however the 2019 NABCO online application took place on May 1, 2019, to June 1, 2019.
- District offices open for applicants validation: the 2020 NABCO validation is to be announce however the 2019 NABCO online application took place on June 4, 2019, to June 15, 2018
- Interviews: the 2020 NABCO interviews is to be announced however the 2019 NABCO interviews took place on June 25, 2019, to July 7, 2019.
- NABCO District and Module Placement Orientation: the 2020 NABCO Placement Orientation is to be announce however the 2019 NABCO Placement Orientation took place on July 16, 2019, to July 27, 2019.
- Placement and Commencement of Duty: the 2020 NABCO Placement Orientation is to be announced however the 2019 NABCO Placement Orientation took place on August 1, 2019.
How To Check NABCO Recruitment Status, Placement, Posting And Appointment Letter 2021 / 2022
A number of trainees have been placed and some commenced work January 2020 under the recent limited recruitment that took place last year. Such NABCO trainees has been sent placement messages through Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) Bulk SMS. NABCO trainees who fall in this category are to furnish the district Nation Builders Corps ( NABCO ) office with the following details in the format below AS SOON AS POSSIBLE: Full Name, NABCO reference number, District, Current Placement (agency where you are working) and New placement.
With that said, if you want to know how to check your NABCO placement and posting, below are the procedures to check your NABCO Placement, Posting, Appointment Letter and assumption of duty form 2021 / 2022.
There are four ways by which you can check the 2020 / 2021 NABCO placement and postings list. Below are the four ways by which you can check your NABCO placement and postings list 2021/2022.
1. Procedures To Check NABCO Recruitment Status, Placement, Posting, Appointment Letter and Assumption Of duty Form 2020 / 2021 Through The NABCO Portal
- Visit the portal on apply.nabco.gov.gh
- Then enter your NABCO number you got during the registration to sign in to your account
- After sign in, you will see the current status of your application.
- You will then see your NABCO Placement, posting and an option to print your appointment letter and assumption of duty form.
2. Procedures To Check NABCO Placement, Postings And Appointment Through SMS
- Keep your phone active constantly active through the posting and placement period to ensure that you receive your NABCO placement and posting message.
- You will receive an official SMS from NABCO when your postings and placement is ready.
- The SMS may contain valuable information such as you postings and placement as well as how to access your appointment letter
3. Procedures To Check NABCO Placement, Postings And Appointment Through SMS
- Constantly check your email through the posting and placement period to ensure that you receive your NABCO placement and posting message through your email.
- You will receive an official email from NABCO when your postings and placement is ready.
- The email may contain valuable information such as you postings and placement as well as how to access your appointment letter
- If you have a lot of unread emails constantly check through them not to miss the email.
- You can as well find the email in your Important Mail or Spam Mail Inbox
4. Procedures To Check NABCO Placement, Postings And Appointment Through NABCO District Offices
- If all the digital means of communications doesn’t work, you may check your placement at your NABCO District Office.
- A list of successful applicants are sent to the NABCO district offices
- Visit the NABCO district offices and request to check if you have been posted
NABCO Recruitment, Posting and placement Portal 2021 / 2022 – apply.nabco.gov.gh
Here are a list of all the official NABCO portal enabled for the NABCO online recruitment, application, posting and placement. The NABCO online recruitment, application, posting and placement portal is to enable candidates to apply or registger for the Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) recruitment as well as check their NABCO placement or postings and print their appointment letter and NABCO assumption of duty form.
NABCO Recruitment, Posting and placement Portal 2021 / 2022
Below is the list of the Nation Builders Corps, NABCO Recruitment, Application, Placement And Posting Portal .
- NABCO Application Login Page Portal: https://apply.nabco.gov.gh/
- NABCO Posting Portal: https://apply.nabco.gov.gh/login
- NABCO Recruitment Portal: https://apply.nabco.gov.gh/
- NABCO Placement Status: https://apply.nabco.gov.gh/login
- NABCO Password Reset portal; https://apply.nabco.gov.gh/password/reset
- NABCO Email Reset portal ; https://apply.nabco.gov.gh/email/reset
- NABCO question and answer and frequently asked questions FAQ portal ; http://support.nabco.gov.gh/support/home
- NABCO Skills And Talent Academy portal ; http://academy.nabco.gov.gh/
- NABCO Modules portal ; https://nabco.gov.gh/modules/
- NABCO Feed Ghana portal ; https://nabco.gov.gh/nabco-modules#feed-ghana
- NABCO Educate Ghana portal ; https://nabco.gov.gh/nabco-modules#educate-ghana
- NABCO Revenue Ghana portal ; https://nabco.gov.gh/nabco-modules#revenue-ghana
- NABCO Heal Ghana portal ; https://nabco.gov.gh/nabco-modules#heal-ghana
- NABCO Enterprise Ghana portal ; https://nabco.gov.gh/nabco-modules#enterprise-ghana
- NABCO Digitise Ghana portal ; https://nabco.gov.gh/nabco-modules#digitise-ghana
- NABCO Career portal ; https://nabco.gov.gh/career/
- NABCO Resource portal ; https://nabco.gov.gh/media-center/resource/
- NABCO News portal update; https://nabco.gov.gh/news/
All About The NABCO Timesheet ; NABCO Updates 2021
Here is all about the NABCO Januarry, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December Timesheet.
- Trainees are to submit their timesheet for every month between 16th and 19th of every month. Already Placed trainees are to submit their timesheet personally.
- Placed trainees who haven’t commenced work and have the Assumption of duty form are to submit a photocopy of the assumption of duty form personally.
- All Trainees recently placed to various organizations are to report to the District NABCO offices .
- Unplaced trainees are to report to the NABCO District office on the stated days..
- Trainees recently posted to agencies who cannot access the assumption of duty form on the portal are to wait till they are notified or contacted by their respective agencies when it is accessible.
NABCO physical address; 2 Abafun Cres, Accra, Ghana
NABCO Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
The Builders Corps (NABCO) programme was launched on the 1st of May, 2018 by the Ghana government of Ghana. The NABCO programme is operated by seven modules namely: Feed Ghana, Educate Ghana, Revenue Ghana, Heal Ghana, Enterprise Ghana, Digitise Ghana and Enterprise Ghana. Successful beneficiaries are given a three year contract and payed monthly stipend of GH¢700 non-taxable.The initiative focuses on solving public service delivery in health, education, agriculture, technology, governance and drive revenue mobilization and collection.
About 90,000 graduates have been employed under the Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) initiative. candidates who pass the interview will receive information from NABCO about their placements.
Nabco Payment; How Much Does NABCO Pay Applicants
NABCO beneficiaries are payed a monthly stipend of GH¢700 each.
If you have any questions concerning NABCO portal login nabco.gov.gh Application Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.