NABTEB Common Entrance Exam for Admission into Federal, State Science and Technical Colleges in Nigeria 2022.
NABTEB Common Entrance Exam Form: National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has started selling PINs for the candidate to apply for admission into the Federal / State Science and Technical Colleges in Nigeria for the 2022/2023 academic year. Apply for NABTEB Entrance Exam Form below.
NABTEB Common Entrance Exam Form
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into 3-year full-time courses into Federal/State Science and Technical Colleges in Nigeria.
NABTEB Common Entrance Courses for Exams
A. Engineering Trades [NTC]
- Agric Equip. & Impl. Mech. Works
- Motor Vehicle Mechanics Works
- Automobile Electrical Works
- Electrical Installation & Maintenance Works
- Fabrication and Welding
- Mechanical Engineering Craft Practice
- Electronics Works
- Refrigerator and Air-Conditioning Works
- Vehicle Body and Building
- Light Vehicle Body Repair Works
- Instrument Mechanics Works
- Appliance Maintenance and Repairs
- Foundry Craft Practice
- Computer Craft Studies
- Animal Husbandry
- Photographic Practice
B. Construction Trades [NTC]
- Bricklaying / Blocklaying and Concreting
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Furniture Making
- Machine Woodworking
- Painting and Decorating
- Plumbing and Pipe-Fitting
- Draughtsmanship Craft Practice.
C. Miscellaneous Trades [NTC]
- Men’s Garment Making
- Ladies Garment Making
- Catering Craft Practice
- Leather Trades
- Printing Craft Practice
- Textile Trades
- Graphic Arts
D. Business Trades [NBC]
- Secretarial Studies
Entry Requirements into Federal/State Science and Technical Colleges in Nigeria.
- A minimum of Junior Secondary School Certificate (JSSC) or equivalent, eg S.75.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or GCE (0/L).
- Teachers’ Certificate Grade II (TCII)
- Candidates with higher qualifications but who have an interest in Technical Education may also apply.
How to Apply for Admission from NABTEB into Federal/State Science and Technical Colleges
Registration PINs are available upon cash payment of N 1,000 00 (One Thousand Naira Only) at Federal / State Science and Technical Colleges State Ministries of Education, State Science and Technical Schools’ Board, NABTEB Zonal Offices and NABTEB State Offices nationwide.
MODE OF EXAMINATION:
The examination shall be in two parts:
- Paper I – Vocational Aptitude Test
- Paper II – Vocational Preference Survey
If you have any questions concerning NABTEB Common Entrance Exam Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.