National Business and Technical Examinations Board, NABTEB GCE Nov/Dec Registration 2023.
NABTEB GCE Registration Form: National Business and Technical Examinations Board, NABTEB 2023 November/December certificate examinations application form is now out. Apply for NABTEB Nov/Dec GCE form below.
NABTEB GCE Registration
The management of the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has announced the commencement of the sale of the 2023 National Business Certificate (NBC) / National Technical Certificate (NTC) and General Education Advanced National Business Certificate (ANBC) / Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC) Examination application form.
When is November/December NABTEB Registration for 2023 Starting?
When is November/December NABTEB Registration for 2023 Starting: The NABTEB Registration has officially commenced from now until 15th May. See NABTEB NOV/DEC Registration guidelines below:
Steps to get you started
How / Where to Purchase NABTEB GCE Form
Registration PINs/Slots for the above-named examinations for private candidates are available for purchase at:
a. NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City,
b. NABTEB Liaison Office in Abuja,
c. NABTEB Area Office in Lagos,
d. NABTEB State offices Nationwide and
e. NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
Approved NABTEB centres are free to enter candidates for the examinations but they should obtain Registration PINs/Slots for each candidate from the designated selling points.
NABTEB GCE Form Fee
How Much Is NABTEB GCE Registration Form Fee
1, The registration for:
- Nov/Dec NBC/NTC is N15,250 per candidate.
- Nov/Dec ANBC/ANTC is N18,250 per candidate.
2, The registration fees cover examination fee, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD.
3, Late registration will attract a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate.
How to Register for NABTEB GCE Form 2023
- Click Here: https://novdec.nabteb.gov.ng/CandidateRegistration.aspx
- Make sure your passport is 160px by 200px and size is less than 30kb
- or Click on the ‘Start Here‘ link
- Fill in the PIN, and serial number got from the purchased scratch card
- Fill the form displayed and submit
- Write down your Candidate Number in a safe place
NOTE: Candidates should visit https://novdec.nabteb.gov.ng/ to log on with the Pin. Candidates are advised to carefully study the Entry Guide, Examination Structure, Time-Table, List of Centres, and Trades available at each Centre, as well as other relevant instructions.
Things not to do in the Portal
- Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate
- Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for the result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use
If you have any questions concerning NABTEB GCE Registration, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- NABTEB Registration
- WAEC Syllabus Pdf For Free
- JAMB Form and Closing date
- NABTEB Timetable
- NECO GCE Registration Has Commenced
- WAEC GCE Registration Form
- National Examinations Council (NECO) Grading System
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.