NABTEB Registration Form | nabtebnigeria.org.
NABTEB Registration Form | NABTEB Registration 2021/2022 for (September/October) series has commenced registration for the upcoming examination in May/June, See requirement and how to apply for Nabteb September/October series.
NABTEB Registration Form
Students biometric information. ( i.e Right and Left Thumb). NOTE: You can get a copy of NABTEB Biometric Data Capture Application from nearest NABTEB office
This is to inform you that the registration for the 2021 November/December NBC/NTC/ANBC/ANTC and GCE Advanced Level examinations registration will commence on Monday 19th July through Sunday 17th October, 2021. https://novdec.nabtebnigeria.gov.ng/
When is NABTEB 2021 Starting?
NABTEB will Start on 21st January 2021.
NABTEB Timetable for 2021 May/June NBC/NTC Exams
According to the National Business and Technical Examinations Board – NABTEB the NBC/NTC Examination has been scheduled to commence 21st January and end by 15th February, 2021. The registration Ends on 17th October, 2021.
Click Here to Apply for NABTEB GCE Registration Nov/Dec 2021.
How to Register for NABTEB 2021
Make sure you supply the correct name and passport/registration card alongside PIN and SERIAL when doing the Biometric Data Capture.
On successful Biometric Data Capture, Proceed t the online Registration Portal to complete the Registration exercise. NOTE: The portal will not allow you to register online without first doing the biometric data capture.
Fill the form displayed accordingly and submit. Print the photocard and registration completion and keep it in a safe place
- Make sure your passport is 160px by 200px and size is less than 30kb. Click on the ‘Start Here’ link.
- Fill in the PIN and serial number gotten from the purchased scratch card.
- Fill the form displayed and submit.
- Write down your Candidate Number in a safe place.
Recommended: NABTEB Timetable 2021
You can as well download and follow the instruction below which contains the NABTEB registration complete guide.
To start your Nov/Dec registration, Click Here.
Cost of NABTEB Registration Form
The Registration Price is N10,950 Nationwide (However, change is constant). Do not fall for any scam asking you to pay for the registration for the 2021 exams.
How to Check NABTEB Result Online
To check your result, kindly follow these steps below. Also, note that you have to purchase a scratch card in order to check your result.
- Click on this link https://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
- Enter your Candidate Identification Number.
- Select the Type of Examination Result you want to check.
- Enter the four (4) digits of your examination year.
- Enter the Card Serial Number on your scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your scratch card.
- Click on Submit and wait for the results to appear on the screen.
If you want your results to be sent to your email address, do the following:
- Follow steps 1-5 above.
- Click on the ‘Send Results to Email’ box.
- Enter a valid email address.
- Click on Submit.
Alternatively, you can check your result using your phone by following these steps:
- Send your request SMS in this format: NABTEB *ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear to 32327. For example: To check for May/June results; NABTEB*01001110*123456789012*MJ*2019. To check for November/December results; NABTEB*01001110*123456789012*NJ*2020.
N/B: please ensure that you use the format above. There should be no space in the message, just type as described above. If all is done right, your result will be sent to your mobile phone via SMS. (When is the 2021/2022 Nabteb exam starting? – NABTEB Exams Start Officially on 21st January and the closing date will be on 17th October 2021
NABTEB Registration Deadline is 17th October 2021
If you have any question concerning NABTEB Registration, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.