nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng Login Portal 2021 Application Form.
nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng Login Portal: Nigerian AirForce jobs recruitment in Nigeria is Out. To apply for NAF Recruitment, follow the link nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng Login Portal 2021 Application Guide.
Nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng Login Portal.
Nigerian Airforce portal online login is done when NAF official announces the recruitment exercise for 2021. Kindly follow the guidelines and procedures below to apply.
How to Log in on the Air Force Portal Login 2021
You can log in to NAF PORTAL with any computer device, it’s very possible to login in with android, windows, and even an iPhone mobile device.
As an Airforce applicant, you’ll need to understand that the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal is for the under listed categories;
About the Nigeria Airforce
Although an Air Force was initially suggested in 1958, many lawmakers favoured depending on the United Kingdom for air defence.
But during peacekeeping operations in Congo and Tanganyika, the Nigerian Army had no air transport of its own, and so in 1962, the government began to recruit cadets for pilot training in numerous foreign countries, with the first ten being taught by the Egyptian Air Force.
Consequently, the NAF was officially established by a statutory Act of Parliament in April 1964 to serve four main purposes namely:
- To achieve a full complement of the military defence system of the Federal Republic of Nigeria both in the air and on the ground.
- Ensure fast versatile mobility of the Armed Forces.
- Provide close support for the ground-based and seaborne forces in all phases of operations and ensure the territorial integrity of a united Nigeria.
- To give the country the deserved prestige that is invaluable in international matters.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is the air arm of the Nigerian Armed Forces.
It is one of the biggest in Africa, comprising of about 10,000 personnel and aircraft plus 12 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, and 11 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, 12 Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano, armed helicopters, and military transport aircraft.
Air Force Portal Login 2021 General Recruitment Instructions
- Nationality: Firstly, the applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women. Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than 2 sittings obtained not later than 4 years to this exercise.
- Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM, or City & Guild Certificate. Candidates with only Trade Test Certificate are required to also have a minimum of 3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English.
- In addition, applicants applying as tradesmen/tradeswomen must possess ND (with a minimum of Lower Credit) or other relevant trade qualifications from government-approved institutions.
- Note that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas, and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.
- Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above.
- Also, any Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates, and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
- The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of the driver’s license or international passport must be attached.
- In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and a final selection interview.
Other Requirements on Air Force Portal Login 2021
Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the form:
- Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
- Nursing: RN/RM
- Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
- X-Ray Technician: ND X-ray Technology.
- Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/Dental Therapy
- Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
- Environmental Technician: ND Environmental Technology.
- Biomedical Technician: ND Biomedical Technology.
- Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
- Statistics: ND Statistics.
- Assistant Chaplain: ND in Christian Religious Study.
- Assistant Imam: ND in Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engr./Electrical Electronics Engr/Air Engineering Technology
- Meteorologist: ND in Meteorology.
- Electrical Technicians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Cert 1,2,3 Domestic Elect, Work
- Building Technology: ND Building tech/QS/Land Surveying/Civil Engineering.
- Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Comm. Cert/Trade Test Cert in Videography/Photography.
- Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
- Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
- Music: ND Music.
- Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
- Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/Domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Computer Tech.: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Software Engr. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
- An ND/Certificate in Physiotherapy.
- ND/Certificate in Medical Supply.
- ND/Certificate in Printing Technology.
- PE/Sports: ND/NCE Physical Education, Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions will be an added advantage.
- Catering: ND in Catering Services.
- Education: Also, NCE in PHE, Library Science, Home Economics, Hausa Language, Ibo Language, Yoruba Language, French, Business Management, Fine Arts.
How to Apply to the Nigerian Air Force
- Visit the official registration portal using the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment/Enlistment Website
- Click on the register link found on the homepage.
- Fill all the necessary forms & upload all relevant documents.
- Review everything before clicking on the submit button, since you might not be able to effect any changes afterwards.
- Submit your application and print out all the documents you’re provided with.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying For NAF
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
NAF List of Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavour to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role
If you have any questions concerning nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng Login Portal, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Below is the list of federal government job recruitment:
- DPR Recruitment www.dpr.gov.ng Application
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment Application Form Portal Login Website
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Form Portal
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate for Constable Position List
- Nigerian Airforce Supplementary List
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng | N-Power Application Portal for N-Power Sign Up
- NIS Recruitment Screening Date/Time table
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment Application Portal (NNR 31)
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Screening Date and Examination Centres
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this