National Power Training Institute of Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
NAPTIN Recruitment: The National Power Training Institute of Nigeria has commenced recruitment intake for 2022/2023 session exercise. See requirements and how to apply for NAPTIN Job (graduate and non-graduate).
About National Power Training Institute of Nigeria
The National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) is an agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria, operating under the aegis of the Federal Ministry of Power.
It was established on 23rd March 2009 and commenced full operation in September 2009.
In pursuit of this mandate, NAPTIN took over the management of the PHCN regional training centres.
Through the Headquarters in Abuja and the eight Regional Training Centres around the country, NAPTIN delivers training on various power sector courses to a wide range of clients.
NAPTIN has identified the skills that will be needed by the various power companies in the power industry after privatization. Consequently, there are needs for skilled workers at all levels and in all categories, including Generation, Transmission, Distribution, Instrumentation and Controls, Safety, Project Management, Communication Technologies, etc.
The National Power Training Institute of Nigeria is now accepting application for recruitment intake for 2022/2023 exercise. The job requirements is suitable for applicants with HND, BSc and ND and other relevant requirements.
National Power Training Institute of Nigeria Contact Details
For Further Enquiries, please contact the NAPTIN TMIS Help Desk:
NAPTIN Corporate Headquarters
Plot 21, Cadastral Zone,
Idu Industrial Area, Idu District,
Off Airport Road,
FCT Abuja, Nigeria
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 2347067777818; 23408057777266.
NAPTIN Job Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants applying for the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following;
• Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
• NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
• West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
• Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
• National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
• National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
• All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card etc.
• Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
• Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
How to Apply For National Power Training Institute of Nigeria Recruitment
- Visit official website: http://www.naptin.gov.ng/Applicants
- Provide all your scanned document
- create your account
- Upload your document
- and click “Submit”
- NIA Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- NEPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- NESREA Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NGC Recruitment
- Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Recruitment
If you have any questions concerning NAPTIN Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.