Nasarawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2022/2023 | www.nasarawastatepoly.edu.ng.
Nasarawa State Poly Post UTME Form: Nasarawa State Polytechnic, NASPOLY post UTME screening admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released for sale.
Nasarawa State Poly Post UTME Form
The Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia (NASPOLY ) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nasarawa State Polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
NASPOLY ND Courses.
|ND Autotronics Engineering Technology|
|ND Civil Engineering Technology|
|ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering|
|ND Hospitality Management|
|ND Library and Information Science|
|ND Mass Communication|
|ND Mechatronics Engineering Technology|
|ND Public Administration|
|ND Science Laboratory Technology|
|ND Architectural Technology|
|ND Business Administration|
|ND Computer Science|
|ND Estate Management|
|ND Leisure and Tourism Management|
|ND Local Government Studies|
|ND Mechanical Engineering Technology|
|ND Office Technology and Management|
|ND Quantity Survey|
|ND Social Development|
|ND Urban and Regional Planning|
Nasarawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
Candidates who made the Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia their institution of First, Second or Third choice and scored 110 and above in the 2022 UTME.
Candidates are to note that only 2022 (JAMB) UTME Registration Numbers are acceptable for Post-UTME Screening which will be conducted Online.
How to Apply for Nasarawa State Poly Post UTME Form.
Candidates are required to pay a Non- Refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) online.
- Go to https://nasarawastatepoly.edu.ng
- Select admissions menu
- Click on post UTME dropdown menu
- Fill the form, don’t click the verify button, scroll down and fill your JAMB subjects and scores and click the register button
- Scroll down and click on the proceed link (red colour)
- Scroll down again and click-click to pay link
- Click online payment and click pay
- Copy your payment reference and click proceed to make payment link and pay with your master card, Visa or Verve, and print receipt after a successful payment or
- Click the Bank branch option and click this invoice link to print the invoice and use it to pay in any bank branch.
- After payment, come back to https://nasarawa statepoly.edu.ng and click the admissions menu then click post UTME submenu.
- Enter your UTME registration number only (on top of the screen) and click the verify button.
- Scroll down and click the proceed link
- Enter your O’level subjects and grades
- Print acknowledgment slip and logout. Your application is now complete.
For further enquiries, please contact:
- 0703 377 1233 (ICT)
- 0803 628 3141 (Academic Planning)
- 0802 636 0946 (Academic Office)
- 0806 591 8415 (Admissions)
If you have any questions concerning Nasarawa State Poly Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Grundtvig Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Heritage Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.