Nasarawa SUBEB Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022.
Nasarawa SUBEB Shortlisted Candidate: Nasarawa SUBEB Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates is Out. Candidate that applied for the Nasarawa State SUBEB Job Recruitment can now check their names in the shortlist below.
About Nasarawa State
Nasarawa is a Local Government Area in Nasarawa State, Nigeria. Its headquarters are in the town of Nasarawa, located at 8°32’N 7°42’E, with a population of 30,949. The local government area has an area of 5,704 km² and a population of 189,835 at the 2006 census. The postal code of the area is 962.
Nasarawa State Teaching Shortlisted Candidate
Applicant that applied for the Nasarawa State teaching recruitment for 2020/2021, and also participated in the Nasarawa SUBEB Screening interview Examination, can now check their names in the shortlisted list below.
Nasarawa SUBEB Screening Requirements for Shortlisted Candidate
Successful shortlisted candidate must carry the following to the screening center:
- A recent copy of your passport photograph
- All applicant must come with their Birth certificate or age declaration
- All shortlisted candidates must present their academic certificates
- A letter of Identification
- Shortlisted candidates must come along with their Certificate of L.G.A of Origin.
- You must Print out your registration slip
- Come along with your Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Most importantly, your Educational certificates (First School Leaving Certificate, WAEC, B.Sc., B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a Government-approved institution)
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- You must come with a valid means of identity which could be a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- A copy of the printout of the reply to your online application
- Bank Verification Number(BVN)
How to Check Nasarawa SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Names
- Login to SUBEB shortlisted candidates is nasarawastate.gov.ng portal
- Email address
- Click on “check list”
Click on the link representing your Local government of origin to access your status:
- Ogun State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- SEIFAC Loan Shortlisted Candidates Names Of Successful Applicants
- Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Shortlisted Candidate
- Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- Ondo State Government SUBEB Recruitment Shortlisted Teachers
If you have any questions concerning Nasarawa SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this