National Inspectorate Board (NIB) Recruitment: Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for National Inspectorate Board (NIB) Recruitment 2021/2022.
National Inspectorate Board (NIB) Recruitment 2023/2024
The National Inspectorate Board (NIB) is an agency of the Ministry of Education mandated by Parliament to provide an independent external evaluation of the quality and standards in basic and second cycle educational institutions in the country on a periodic basis.
IMPORTANT: Please as of the time of publication, the National Inspectorate Board (NIB) 2023/2024 recruitment is yet to commence. This post is to guide interested applicants on the requirements and application process into the National Inspectorate Board. Once the recruitment process commences, this post will be updated.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mid-Level Software Engineer
- Work collaboratively with staff to understand the Board’s business processes and then develop and execute interventions to address identified business problems
- Design and code databases that meet the Board’s database architecture goals and can be used in a range of capabilities
- Make use of open-source tools to augment the Board’s database architecture
- Create well-documented, clean and simple Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Develop and manage a cloud-based infrastructure that will store the Board’s data
- Design, develop and implement test cases based on functional and non-functional requirements to ensure continuous deployment and availability of the Board’s systems.
- Provide technical and technological support to the Board’s internal and external clients by assessing and troubleshooting complaints made and devising corresponding steps to resolve issues
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in software development and programming in a language such as C, C++, C#, Java/JS, Python, Angular JS, etc.
- Experience in using different relational databases such as SQL, Firebase and Postgres and operating systems like Windows, Linux, Android and iOS
- Knowledge of relevant IT applications Strong front end, back end and mobile development exposure.
- Highly motivated and passionate in developing new products
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good monitoring and evaluation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- High integrity and good ethical standard
- Knowledge in administrative procedures
- Good report writing skills
- Willing to work in a team of diverse people.
- OpenLabs Recruitment
- Aves International Academy Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In UK
- Health Care Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send CVs to email@example.com with subject “Software Engineer_Full Name”. CVs should be named in this format: CV_Full Name. Any other additional document should be saved as “Type of Document_Full Name” e.g. Academic Certificate_John Doe.
All submissions should be sent via email.
If you have any questions concerning National Inspectorate Board (NIB) Recruitment 2023/2024, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.