National Intelligence Service Kenya Graduate Trainee Recruitment: NIA Kenya Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023… Do you wish to apply for the National Intelligence Service Kenya Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023? If yes, then this informative article is for you. You will be given detailed information about the National Intelligence Service Kenya Graduate Trainee Recruitment, Requirements, and How To Apply.
National Intelligence Service Kenya Graduate Trainee Recruitment
In this article, you will learn about the company description, online application, requirements, and qualifications. Interested applicants should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
The National Intelligence Service has been undergoing a massive graduate trainee recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests from aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the National Intelligence Service graduate trainee application form and guidelines for 2023-2024.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About National Intelligence Service
National Intelligence Service (Kenya) which was previously known as the National Security Intelligence Service is both the domestic and foreign intelligence agency of Kenya. It had its origins in the “Special Branch” a department of the national police that was created in 1952 under the British administration.
Mistake To Avoid While Applying For NIA Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistakes they make. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to cross-check your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
IMPORTANT! The National Intelligence Service graduate trainee recruitment does not require you to pay any money for its application form, it is highly prohibited and anyone demanding money from you in the form of quick entrance into the NIA recruitment should be reported, NIA recruitment is totally free.
- Liberia Immigration Service Recruitment Application Form
- Liberia National Police Recruitment Application Form
- LISGIS Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Rwanda National Police Recruitment Application Form
- Rwanda Defence Force Recruitment Application Form
NIA Graduate Trainee Recruitment Requirements
- Prospective candidates must be aged between 22-31 years
- Be in possession of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), mean grade C+ (plus) or its equivalent
- Be in possession of a degree from a recognized institution
- Must be a Kenyan citizen without a criminal record and is physically fit.
IMPORTANT! The National Intelligence Service Kenya Graduate Trainee Recruitment Application Form 2023 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately after the form is out.
If you have any questions concerning National Intelligence Service Kenya Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023/2024, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.