Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022 | www.naub.edu.ng.
NAUB Post UTME Form: Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) has started selling the post UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for admission into its various Undergraduate Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See How to apply for NAUB direct entry and Post UTME Form below.
NAUB Post UTME Form
The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) is a public tertiary institution established to engage in imparting knowledge and skills to students using specialized facilities and multi-disciplinary approach; a centre of excellence for various innovative researches and development in military science and technology, logistic management, humanities and other related disciplines. www.naub.edu.ng | NAUB Student Portal.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the four-year Degree programmes of the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Recommended: NAUB Cut Off Marks
Nigerian Army University Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
a. Only candidates who have chosen NAUB as their first choice and have a minimum of 160 points in the 2021 UTME and DE candidates with a minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent are eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening.
b. Candidates must possess at least (5) credit passes in relevant field including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their O-Levels.
c. Foreign students intending to study at NAUB must have passed equivalents of O’ Level/A’ Level examinations in their respective countries. Those from Non-English speaking countries are to provide evidence of good proficiency in English.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army University Biu, NAUB Post UTME Form.
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 and upload their credentials, Follow the procedure below to apply:
- Visit the University Post UTME/DE link at www.naub.edu.ng
- Click on UTME/DE Screening.
- Create a User Account (New users only).
- Select your program choice.
- Click “Pay Now” button to make your payment.
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful can be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials and A Levels for DE candidates: recent passport photograph and 2021 JAMB Registration slip.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission)
NOTE THAT the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) does not have any Agent for admission processing or payment channel/method.
NAUB Post UTME Form Application Deadline: These exercises must be completed on or before 13th February 2022
If you have any questions concerning NAUB Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form
- KWASU Post UTME Form
- FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- BIDA Poly Post UTME Screening Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.