The Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI) Job Recruitment Portal 2022.
NBRRI Recruitment: The Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI) invites application from suitably qualified person’s to apply for various job vacants position. See requirements and how to apply for NBRRI Jobs (graduate and non-graduate).
The Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Job Recruitment for 2022/2023 Application is for graduate and non-graduate. Interested and suitably qualified person can now apply for NBRRI job below.
About Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute
The Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI) is one of the parastatals under the aegis of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology (FMST).
It was established on 1st April 1978 by the Federal Government under the National Science and Technology Development Agency Bill (Now Act) 1977 Research Institute (Establishment) Order 1977.
NBRRI was established to conduct integrated Research and Development activities into the varied aspects of the building and road construction industries.
The mandate was later in 1993 expanded to include R&D into all aspects of Engineering Materials related to the construction industry.
Several significant achievements were recorded in the last few years.
These achievements were in the areas of developing new innovations, upgrading some existing NBRRI innovations, evolving and embarking on new R&D projects, embarking on aggressive outreach/extension programmes, administration activities, etc.
NBRRI was established to conduct integrated applied research & development (R&D) in the building, road and construction sectors of the economy.
NBRRI Recruitment General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for NBRRI Recruitment
To apply for the Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute job recruitment, kindly follow the link below:
Click the official website: https://www.nbrri.gov.ng/.
Latest Federal Government Job Recruitment
Below is the list of federal government job recruitment:
- CBN Recruitment Application Form Login
- NNPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Job
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Airforce Supplementary List
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng | N-Power Application Portal
- NIS Recruitment Screening Date/Time table
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment Application Portal
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Screening Date
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment Form
- State Security Service (SSS/DSS) Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment
- Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Vacancies
- ECOWAS Recruitment
If you have any questions concerning NBRRI Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.