Nigerian Defence Academy Admission List 2023/2024 | 75th Regular Course.
NDA Admission List: Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA admission list (75th regular course ) for the 2023/2024 academic session is out, and is now available online. All Admitted candidates are to report for training.
NDA Admission List Portal
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has released the list of successful candidates who passed the screening test held on Saturday 15 April 2023. These candidates are invited to appear for an interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 27 May – Friday 7 July 2023. The interviews will take place at the NDA Ribadu Campus, Kaduna.
See Also: NDA Postgraduate Admission List
NDA Admission List 75th Regular Course Notice
Nigeria Defence Academy NDA releases list of successful and reserve candidates for 75th regular course
The list of successful candidates can be accessed on the NDA’s official websites, www.nda.edu.ng or www.ndaapplications.net. The AFSB interviews will be conducted in two separate batches. The first batch of candidates will be from specific states and they are to report to NDA from Saturday 11 June – Friday 1 July 2023. The second batch, also from designated states, is expected to report from Saturday 2 July – Saturday 23 July 2023.
It is imperative to note that candidates who fail to report on the stated dates for their respective batches will be disqualified from attending the interview. Specifically, any candidate from Batch 2 found on the NDA premises before Saturday 17 June 2023 will be disqualified.
The NDA will provide accommodation and meals for all candidates during the entire duration of the AFSB interview process. In addition, all candidates are required to come along with their Bank Verification Number (BVN) Certificate and Bank account number.
How to Check NDA Admission List.
Follow the link below to access the list:
- Candidates on the Reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.
- Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving, Primary School Testimonial, Original NECO/WAEC, NABTEB, NABAIS, Senior Secondary Testimonial, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin. Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of black and white trousers.
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of brown canvas.
- One pair of Football boot.
- Hockey stick.
- Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
- Personal computer (laptop).
- Pressing iron.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Four lounge skirts (dark colours)
- Four pairs of black or blue short tight
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first four months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
Enquiries and further information could be sent to the Email address email@example.com or call 08176330449.
If you have any questions concerning NDA Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.